• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > What can I do with backwards swings????

Login/Join to Participate

trance guy
Total posts: 11
Posted:Well i have been having some trouble with the backwards weave, but besides that, what other tricks can i do from backwards swings??

Also, thanx to Sub and Mark P for helpin me with the reverse weave. thanx guys

Total posts: 42
Posted:You can do any trick that you can do forward backward. Just your hands are doing the opposite of what they normally are.
i.e. backwrd thread the needle hands go under arms instead of over them

At the top of the spin..
..i found my smile biggrin

fluffy napalm fairy
fluffy napalm fairy

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3638
Posted:backward swings can lead into allsorts of stuff.

Reverse figure 8
reverse weave
reverse crossover into reverse butterfly looks good (the overhead rev. butterfly to finish.....)
rev. 5 beat weave
rev. turns...

the list goes on....you can do all sorts of wraps too. As herby said - you can do everything from reverse that you can do from forwards. If you can't, you have something new (and possibly painful) to experiment with until you can.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank