Forums > Social Chat > Bizarre Facial Expressions

Login/Join to Participate

Code128

Total posts: 69
Posted:Alright I havent seen this one in the topics anywhere else so I thought I'd ask. Has anyone else had any comments about the facial expressions that they make while spinning and dancing the poi. Some of my friends were bustin me for them and I was thinking what the hell are they talking about? Then I looked at a video that someone shot of me twirling and its really really funny. Like when the poi go up high in the air My eyes open really wide, or as they swing left to right Ill follow with my head and eyes, besides that theres all types of contortions of mouth nose ears eyebrows. ITs really kind of funny,Well anyone else?Code128

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

Delete Topic

Pele'sWhippingBoy

Total posts: 442
Posted:Oh, I've got a great one of Pele while spinning in her ren costume. It was during a photoshoot and I caught her at the right moment when she must have been talking or something. If I can dig up the picture I'll try to post it without her knowing. [image]http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/wink.gif">------------------[/image]Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Delete

Twist

Total posts: 160
Posted:heheheh...my friends are always saying:"Shut your mouth and smile!"coz i tend to get entranced when i spin and my jaw hangs open.

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Whipping Boy...don't you dare!!!!
Non-Https Image Link
More for the costume than the facial expression!!!!!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

shizN0T

Total posts: 184
Posted:I am not a dancer... I am not that talented... my wife is always telling me "move your feet!" my responce is always"I cant even keep my mouth shut, I cant move my feet"

I smell something burning.

Delete

flash fire
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal

Total posts: 2758
Posted:I've been told numerous times that I have a very calm and serene (when I'm not being cheeky or sassy) look on my face when I twirl.http://doofpix0.tripod.com/doofpix_Firez/Fire_Pix/index.html the latter half of Set 3 has lots of pics of me with a bunch of different facial expressions. check it out! Have a look at Line 4 far right pic on that page - I'm surrounded by large fire but look so calm. *sigh* I love fire!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete

alterego
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

alterego

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer

Total posts: 222
Posted:I made facial expressions when I started twirling cuz it took an effort to execute the movements, but now I am very relaxed and usually smiling my ass off
Non-Https Image Link
Love always,Spanky

Delete

flash fire
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal

Total posts: 2758
Posted:Ade - there's some pics of you in Set 4.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete

phunky

old hand

Total posts: 877
Posted:heh, ya, my mouth is always open when i spin. It's weird.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Delete

Pele'sWhippingBoy

Total posts: 442
Posted:I found one. It's from the wallpaper downloads section of the Pyromorph site and is an 800x600 pixel 41K sized pic. http://www.pyromorph.com/social/downloads/pele-wallpaper3-800.jpg
It's not a funny face pic, nor is of her in ren gear. But I think she's smiling in it.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Looks more like..>goofy voice<"Uh-huh..Look at the pretty fire"Oh well, I was enjoying myself
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

NYC_not_PK

NYC_not_PK

One Tyred Guy

Total posts: 203
Posted:The rumor flying within my little NYC listserve posse is that the facial expression you make when you spin is the same that you make when... uh... Bumping Uglies. Just thought I'd throw that into the mix.
Non-Https Image Link

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

Delete