Forums > Social Chat > Bizarre Facial Expressions

Login/Join to Participate

Code128member
69 posts

Posted:
Alright I havent seen this one in the topics anywhere else so I thought I'd ask. Has anyone else had any comments about the facial expressions that they make while spinning and dancing the poi. Some of my friends were bustin me for them and I was thinking what the hell are they talking about? Then I looked at a video that someone shot of me twirling and its really really funny. Like when the poi go up high in the air My eyes open really wide, or as they swing left to right Ill follow with my head and eyes, besides that theres all types of contortions of mouth nose ears eyebrows. ITs really kind of funny,Well anyone else?Code128

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Oh, I've got a great one of Pele while spinning in her ren costume. It was during a photoshoot and I caught her at the right moment when she must have been talking or something. If I can dig up the picture I'll try to post it without her knowing. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/wink.gif">------------------[/image]Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
heheheh...my friends are always saying:"Shut your mouth and smile!"coz i tend to get entranced when i spin and my jaw hangs open.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Whipping Boy...don't you dare!!!! blushMore for the costume than the facial expression!!!!!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
I am not a dancer... I am not that talented... my wife is always telling me "move your feet!" my responce is always"I cant even keep my mouth shut, I cant move my feet"

I smell something burning.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
I've been told numerous times that I have a very calm and serene (when I'm not being cheeky or sassy) look on my face when I twirl.https://doofpix0.tripod.com/doofpix_Firez/Fire_Pix/index.html the latter half of Set 3 has lots of pics of me with a bunch of different facial expressions. check it out! Have a look at Line 4 far right pic on that page - I'm surrounded by large fire but look so calm. *sigh* I love fire!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Ade - there's some pics of you in Set 4.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
heh, ya, my mouth is always open when i spin. It's weird.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
I found one. It's from the wallpaper downloads section of the Pyromorph site and is an 800x600 pixel 41K sized pic. https://www.pyromorph.com/social/downloads/pele-wallpaper3-800.jpg
It's not a funny face pic, nor is of her in ren gear. But I think she's smiling in it.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Looks more like..>goofy voice<"Uh-huh..Look at the pretty fire"Oh well, I was enjoying myself grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
The rumor flying within my little NYC listserve posse is that the facial expression you make when you spin is the same that you make when... uh... Bumping Uglies. Just thought I'd throw that into the mix. wink

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug