• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Finding POI leasons online

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 2
Posted:I was wondering if someone knows of any more good places to find online poi leasons... I've studied the ones here at homeofopoi.com and I really found them educating. But i'm thirsty for more, any sugestions?

Total posts: 368
Posted:Yeah me too i almost can do every of all the move posted in this site... i also wanna know other moves... if someone knows of a good site pls post it here
Non-Https Image Link

Dance like if noone were watching you

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:Incendium seems quite a good place to find other sites:www.incendium.orgBut then you probably knew that already
Non-Https Image Link

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Total posts: 155
Posted:Hey i'm not sure how useful this will be to you , I think it has more or less the same moves, but you could check it out anyway.http://www.geocities.com/firepoi/Happy twirlingFire_Sista

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer
Total posts: 222
Posted:All the basic moves out their are listed on this site. The only thing to do after learning them is creating variances and combinations and transitions.Love always,Spanky