• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Housekeeping - geographically oriented threads

Login/Join to Participate

flash fire
flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal
Total posts: 2758
Posted:I've been letting a few of them slide by in Social lately, but it's getting to the point where there are just too many geographical posts in here.Resultingly, all posts relating to meetups etc have been moved to the appropriate forum - EVENTS, PERFORMANCES and GATHERINGS.Please endeavour to place new threads in relevant forums.I understand that people think that EPG does not get much traffic, so I guess we'd all better get into the practise of checking it more regularly! Also, the links to active topics on the Home Page is also really helpful in this regard.Thanks for your attention every one!/moderator mode

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.