• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Evilsun

Total posts: 15
Posted:Well after struggling and struggling, wearing my fingers down to the bone (quite literally), I have mastered the weave
Non-Https Image Link
Big deal I hear everyone call, but to me it is a big deal!I have only played with poi's for about 5 hours, so I am a big time newbie. I also blow fire, which is damn fun
Non-Https Image Link
and I have more success than than with poi... at the moment...Also can someone tell me what meteoring is? I think that its two poi attached together??? but is the middle part solid?One last thing I have a friend who does martial arts, and he was showing me a 3 baton staff/flail thing, where the middle staff is long, and the end ones are short. I imediately wanted to convert it to a fire toy but he wouldn't let me
Non-Https Image Link
Has any one else seen these and do you think it would work?CheersEvilsun[This message has not been edited by Evilsun]Don't believe it, its not true.[This message has been edited by Evilsun (edited 18 September 2001).]

Delete Topic

Twirl Girl

Total posts: 14
Posted:Congratulations!! I know how you feel, I was twirling for ages before I realized I was doing the weave wrong - had to unlearn the old way and relearn the new, once I got it though WOW! Cant help you with the staff/flail thing, I have never seen anything like that before... could be interesting....------------------Lisa

Lisa

Delete

jedimastah

Total posts: 97
Posted:The staff flail thing that you were talking about is actually called a tri-sectional staff. Though a very powerfull weapon it is very difficult to controll.

Delete

Girl From Mars

Girl From Mars

Total posts: 168
Posted:CONGRATS TO YOU. i know being a newbie and learn a new trick is a huge deal to you. i realize this and give you a huge thumbs up because i think we all had the weave wrong and once we got it, we were so excited. i would like to say i'm excited for you. keep us posted on when you learn a new move. Keep spinning.The martian.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Delete

Evilsun

Total posts: 15
Posted:Thanks people,Nice board you've got here, with nice people on it
Non-Https Image Link
Thanks for the info and encouragement.CheersEvilsun

Delete

dizzy

Total posts: 43
Posted:hay m8 give me a shout if u want a hand!take care dizz
Non-Https Image Link

Delete