• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Girl From Mars
Girl From Mars

Total posts: 168
Posted:well for those of you who like wraps.....i just did a butterfly and on the down swing stick your leg out straight and let both wrap and then you'll be doing the butter fly the other direction. it's simple but i just found this one out. if you like wraps give it a try. happy twirling
Non-Https Image Link
PLUR------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Delete Topic

Pele
Pele

the henna lady
Total posts: 6193
Posted:Yup...you can also do a variation of this bu tapping them off your butt, your back, your arms, wrap around the back to the insides of your thighs...or around one thigh...one around your hand the other around the same arm...and this past weekend we started learning about neck wraps more in depth. I love them wraps...the closer the fire is to my body the happier I am!!!!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

N8
Total posts: 336
Posted:Lynnie,As I am sure you hear this a lot...You never cese to amaze me
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Delete