Forums > Social Chat > Van for Sale!?! (hope dis ok!)

Login/Join to Participate

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hi to all from Cosmic Flame

Not sure wether this is the height of cheekyness, or a sociably acceptable put-out-there-ness!! But.....
The FireDancing duo that is Cosmic Flame (You might have seen us at Glasters, Guilfest - in unofficial playfull guise, BGG, EJC, BJC, amongst others - they are events not just random occurances of letters!) - are leaving these shores (UK) to perfrom in India again. As such we are sad to have to leave our trusty steed - Big, luvly, green, converted DodgeVan, with wooden interior, cooker, sink, shower (well ok - no shower), and an engine that will run for ever (long name for a steed heh!) behind!!
So I thought I'd let all you on homeofpoi, have 1st refusal.
It really is a wonderfull old thing (not that old at 20 yrs!) and has treated us well , as we led it all over the UK and Europe this summer.
I know many of us dont have money exploding from our pockets, but it is a real steal at £1,500 ONO
So if you want a lovely place to live in, or a "im safe as houses in this monster" drive about, or you want to pick-up a piece of FireDancing history - it'll probably be worth a fortune when we get (even more!) famous., then get in contact on email ASAP as its going "on the market" very soon and im sure it'll get snapped-up. You lucky, lucky people
Love to all and an openness to suggestions of where I should really put this email!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Oooh.
Hiya dude:wave:
you might want to delete that triple post!!
Just to say that this green van is georgeous inside, it took me to the beach once, and everyone in it fell in love with the thing.
by coincindence I've got some nice digi photos of the outside on it. if you want them.

hugs
Drew