Page: ...
theyellowbrickroadmember
12 posts

Posted:
Does anyone else find that watching someone of the opposite sex twirling poi (very well) and dancing incredibly erotic?

Being male i can confirm that even my friends who don't spin usually have a open jaw when a female spins!

But, i've found that most of my female friends find watching a man twirl a staff more erotic! (so natually i have just started to learn staff)

Any thoughts (apart from that)

EaT MorE BanAnAs, DrinK MoRe CIder, HaVe LESS sLEEp

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
What Sex is your Poi?

Poi's are Boys toys,
theyre balls on strings.

Staff is similar it seems,
but stiffer.

But when the Girls start to swing
Hither and thither,
The boys,
and thier poi's,
Tremble and Quiver.

I thank you.

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:

as some advert says 'true.'

SlightlySingedGOLD Member
82 posts

Posted:
It was a female spinner I met while travelling that first showed me fire poi, and gave me my first lesson. I thought she was INCREDIBLY sexy. Damn it, though, she's in England and I'm in Australia

I do poi nearly every day. But it's not like I'm addicted or anything. I mean, sure, I am always conscious of exactly where my poi are at all times, but I'm not obsessed. um.. Anyone have the number for Poi-ers Anon?

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Hrmmm... just had a deep thought.

While contemplating what to write, I realized that I differentiate "sex" and "sexy" quite a bit. There are many things which I'd call sexy that I wouldn't want to have sex with.

For example, I'm a straight guy and can certainly respect when another guy is sexy.. despite the fact that I have no interest in sex with him.

I think that watching firespinners are like that for me. I think that some of them are sexy, but it doesn't make me want to have sex with them...

I guess it's sort of a "Yeah, that's sexy over there but I have no desire for that to come over here" kinda feel.

I know I'm in the minority because I've seen guys (and girls) DROOL over sexy firespinners and beg and plead and whine to get with them. For me, sex is something different. I don't find myself wanting to have sex with someone more after watching them spin.

"I'm full of energy, let's go out and spin some fire" is sexy...
"I'm full of energy, let's stay home" is sexier.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
LOL

NYC, no wonder your such a hit with the ladies, i feel all fuzzy...

T

-><- Kallisti

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by [Nx?]:

NYC, no wonder your such a hit with the ladies

What ladies? Where are these ladies?

*Scans bed and finds 7 pillows, 2 blankets, 1 stuffed Marmot from Cassandra, and zero ladies.*

Bring me some ladies!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ok here I am

and off I go....

Barmy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

caniffisSILVER Member
60 posts

Posted:
Seeing a woman spin fire deffinatly inspires the blood, and it seems that all the spinners i meet who are in relationships are with other spinners. and there can be a corrilation between the partners and the skill at spinning.
My comment is this. what is the eticet to tell a member of the oposite sex that there body and fire has made you fall in love and would they go out with you, without sounding corny?
also how do you get round the problem of fire Breath?

What you don't know won't hurt you? well i intend to get to know as much as possible so that i can make sure no one else has to so they carn't get hurt.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
spinning is a very sexy to watch.

Girls when they spin seem to put more emphasis on expression of body movement, which looks fantastic...

And, although I'm straight, I can see where the girls are coming from too, guy's look good doing staff...

It must be about the whole body movement, and the expression of yourself in the motion that does it.

I don't really notice anyone watching me spin, I guess I get too involved in not hitting myself or other people rather than watching their reaction. I've had a few people come up after and say "thank you", or "that was cool" I've even had a few offer me beer and stuff to spin for their mates, I've never had as much overt female attention as joe_sixsteps above!

PsyB.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
I find anyone spinning sexy, because it's human flesh, body movement and fire it's all natural stuff. Love it!

I haven't spun for my boyfriend yet, I might have to give it a go:

Watching someone staffing or poi-ing; by the moves they make, how long they go for and their willingness to try new things could directly corrolate to how they are in bed.

That's how I feel anyhow

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by BamBam:
Ok here I am

and off I go....

Yeah, yeah... not one of THOSE women... THOSE women are a dime a dozen.

I needs a woman who stays for breakfast, lunch, dinner and breakfast. Grrrrrr..

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
older men eh?

carefull dude, itll drop off.

T

-><- Kallisti

Fire_GrrBRONZE Member
14 posts

Posted:
Well, i think that what ever a man does that i am interested in, i seem more attracted to them. What the subject is it doent matter, the fact it would be poi is a bonus!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Do girls like watching sexy Pixie men ? . Well been the leo i am i hope no one's watching me when im playing with my firewhip (not like im into a little bit of kink or anything ).

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Regarding what Caniffis said about spinners always dating each other.

1) the spinning community is a good place to meet people of similar interests.

2) every non-spinner girlfriend I've had since I started spinning (and a few ex-girlfriends as well) have at some point insisted that I teach them poi. It's just that contageous.

I imagine the 'fire breath' problem ceases to be a problem after a while. In the beginning, I used to really dislike the smell of fuel and burnt hair that I would come home with after spinning. Now I sorta like it. Not that I'm talking about 'fire breath' per se, but you know what I mean I hope. Besides, wouldn't that be a problem that only fire breathers have?

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
apparently some think kerosene is an aphrodisiac.....

from the fire breathers perspective, id be washing my mouth out and eating & drinking before id be kissing anyone!
although i havent had a serious kiss the same night as a fire breath ever, so cant really tell. maybe others have experience?
PWB? are you out there?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I can't imagine that anybody would be more attracted to me after watching me spin poi. I need lots of practice!

There is something beautiful about watching someone do what he or she loves.
I have always found activities like dancing to be very eye-catching for that reason. Also the time, effort and control that someone has over his or her body is cool.

Me? I'm sure I look much better when I fence than when I spin, but when I'm fencing I don't care if it looks good or not.

Raph

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by GottaLoveIt:
Watching someone staffing or poi-ing; by the moves they make, how long they go for and their willingness to try new things could directly corrolate to how they are in bed.

NOT TRUE! NOT TRUE!

In my humble experiences, sexy dancing/fire spinning/and other seemingly sexy activities have little correlation to what goes on in the sack. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not...

Sometimes people act sexy to makeup for insecurites in that area... and when it comes down to it, confidence, comfort, and trust has much more to do with what goes on in the bedroom than someone who shakes their hips while spinning fire.

I've been surprised by people that flaunt sexuality but aren't really comfortable with the concept in practice.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
i second that......all girls (that I've met) are sexy with poi and yet no-one can give a decent blow-job

(*Runs for cover*)

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:

asking for trouble, but i like it!!

*also runs for cover*

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Runs for the cover to find two cowering boys

Bams

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
lol @ small boy...
you deserve that spanking m8...

PsyB.

2,737 posts

Posted:
Spanking from Bamz??? - Have I been especially good this year then? -

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
hes getting another tonight if hes not careful

love n spanks
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hehehe...

Careful Drome, I think he might like that a little too much!

PsyB.

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I'll be the judge of that.

Wheres the spanking queen when you need her. I mean Bam is good but the spanking queen is on top of all spankers world wide...

lol

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
loool...

PsyB.

2,737 posts

Posted:
"the spanking queen is on top of all spankers world wide"

Now there's a nice fantasy......I'd personally be assuming you're referring to the queen of dark fairyness but then I prolly have a biased (if not a little twisted) mind.....

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
yes tis the queen of all things dark and spankable. Who else would I have been talking about...

wasn't this thread about sex not spanking... We could stat a new one! Spinners or spankers! i can see it being locked very quickly...

this is funny

drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

Page: ...