Forums > Social Chat > Malcolm you sexy man read me!

Login/Join to Participate

Jeff Duncanmember
140 posts

Posted:
i was wondering why there is no flags for sale on the sight. whats up with that??they pretty much are poi after all??

rhianmember
23 posts

Posted:
Yes I’ll second thatI have just brought some material to make myself a pair of flags, and there is something in the making of your own flags. Check this out, its instructions on making flags and the intro made me giggle "flag mommy or flag daddy"https://www.cforcesf.com/resources/flagmaking.htmlTwirl on Rhianaka lightdancer[This message has been edited by rhian (edited 25 March 2001).][This message has been edited by rhian (edited 26 March 2001).]

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
*sniff* I wanna buy some flags so I can get a physical model not just piciatures...

(oh... btw BUMP!!!!!!! )

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Best thing about everyone making their own flags is you get a wide range of shapes, sizes, materials and weightings. Go experiment Kinudin! It's worth the stitching!