Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Views: 2,817    Replies: 7
"Once upon a time a wonderful fae was told a story. She requested that the story teller e-mail her with it in writing. Couldn't let down such an angel ...even if it's a bit lateThis i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,430    Replies: 1
"New movie released on video recently, it didn't get much attention at all on television or in theaters for some reason but it absolutely rocks. If you go to your video store be sure to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 920    Replies: 2
"http://www.rathergood.comBizarre stuff... ...yet too good to miss. Go see it for yourself.I imagine Seven will enjoy it. "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,609    Replies: 9
"i was thinking of making a big banner saying "HoP says No to War: Poi for Peace" and on the back put "All spinners follow me!" what do you guys think of this idea? do i have your collec..."
Views: 861    Replies: 0
"i've decided its time to see the world australia is forcing me to go exploring..i'm off to europe on a 12 month visa and would love to make some new friends on my journey.my email is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,342    Replies: 13
"Forgive me for being sappy but I can get that way sometimes. It's just that I've been on this board long enough to know that it seems to go in cycles. Every now and then rudeness, con..."
Views: 1,984    Replies: 2
"We got some pics up, look under "tiamat_22580".Tell me what you guys think."
Views: 1,960    Replies: 0
"This is a mad little web page I know that ull love this UCOF!!!I have sent the happy tree friends valentne to Arsn!!! LOL incredibly addictive games HAVE FUN &lbr; 10. February 200..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,464    Replies: 7
"hello everyone on home of poi, just thought i'd let you know that i'm not dead. i haven't posted here in nearly a year, but what the heck ey? i should be getting back into twirling et..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,240    Replies: 7
"hey everyone i thought id be a sad case and tell everyone that i turn 18 today so i wont waste time with this message cos im off to the pub seya"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,739    Replies: 19
"I finally made the jump to dreads. Hooray for me. I've always liked dreadlocks but have only recently explored what means it takes to grow them. Bought some Knotty Boy dread wax and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,539    Replies: 6
"...ok...I'll just go for it then...!Hi I'm cosmicpeace...well thats a part of me atleast ....anyway....does anybody have some really nice sugestions to what kind of music there is go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,907    Replies: 10
"did anyone else see this? http://technomoves.com hmmm... "THE SHORT TRAINER" looks a lot like 3 keyrings.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,472    Replies: 18
"Any educated guesses out there? Anybody? I bet it's a _whole_ bunch...Ravers, plus burners, plus punks , plus goths, plus circus freaks, plus travelers, plus new zealanders (not rave..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,150    Replies: 18
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!New poll, "Should saddam be removed at any cost?"At the time of writing we got 93 votes.and 20 of you said yes, saddam should be removed at any c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,061    Replies: 25
"Hey, so here's the detail. I kniw a few of you (FNF, Paddy, Flynt) but am looking around to see who wants to be part of this.... Class assignment, basically, you tell me about what it's..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,166    Replies: 5
"First off let me admit that I LOVE Winnie the Pooh (Not the shitty Disney version, the original books and radio series). I actually have a couple of tapes in my car for long journeys bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,842    Replies: 24
"I don't know why I felt compelled to start this thread but I did. It makes me very sad to know that 7 astronauts lost their lives this morning especially because this was the first big ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,743    Replies: 6
"I am looking for a staff that can fold in half or break in half for travel. I would be interested to hear from someone who has bought or made one in the past. I once saw a set that was ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,480    Replies: 5
"I have caused myself 2 really sore blisters tomnight form spinning.. anybody else get this problem?? how do I stop it?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,021    Replies: 20
"I've just been reading about the horrible brush fires that have been ravaging Canberra lately. They say that over 400 have died, 25% of the city is without electricity, and heaven-know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 32,143    Replies: 31
"~ Never lick another persons Ice cream without their permisson~ Don't Christen (First burn) someone else's fire toy~ Don't offer drugs to someone you know doesn't use them~ Never take a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,554    Replies: 17
"Ok so in order to settle a little PIP discussion.Can the Moderators read PM's?Can Malcolm read PM's?The reckoning at late night PIP was split about 50:50 don't know.Now don't be no one ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 878    Replies: 2
"hey every one Does any one know how much i should be paying for a used unicylce in aus dollars or equivilant to. Some on ei know said the would sell me there for $60 with..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,101    Replies: 10
"Around this worldtodayI see namesnames and lablesWhat once was;what is now;how what is;who is what;how is who;when where why?question answerassumption, disbeliefdiscredit, disrespectfal..."
Last Reply by
Views: 949    Replies: 6
"Hi y'all,Just a quick one, I want to get a general consensus on what you all think looks better. I admit they both look great but you've all got your favourite so which is it??Poi? or S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,513    Replies: 3
"oki ppl. i got this in an email... and i thought i would share it with you guys as a "cheer me up" kinda thing. uhhh... this is a joke- so plz no1 take offence (not that any1 really sho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,292    Replies: 1
"i was told that the HOp member number 1 was a temporary account..thats why malcolm has #2....but then i go and read the improvemnt for HOP thread...and i see that seven is member #1 (h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,375    Replies: 8
"aarrrrrr im going to the Pearl Jam concert in like five days time Because its the first concert it was sold out in 16 minutes...so my friend and i bought tix from this chick ......"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,001    Replies: 21
"Well, well, well, I was taught a mighty lesson the other day...Now dont get me wrong. I am usually a very happy loving kinda girl...but this particular day someone had rubbed me up the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,563    Replies: 21
"I found this Airman's response to the Washington Times -- it should be printed in all newspapers across America. Especially now when the President is calling up more Reserves and Nation..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,751    Replies: 4
"Hi happy people...Here's a link to a picture page from the Exodus festival that just happened in Australia.OzDoof Exodus picsThere's some pictures of the shit-hot Psycus show, some pict..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,957    Replies: 6
"Yeah that's right,video game geek in the hizouse.Anyway,I rented a copy of Mortal Kombat:Deadly Alliance and was watching some of the videos they play if you don't do anything at the op..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,347    Replies: 25
"If beaming poi is more dangerous - why?xSpiral_ko"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,188    Replies: 21
"Noticed we have lots of lovely fluffy pixies on HOPYou know what, there really are not enough elves on HOP, why is this? Or fairys?Is it now derogatory to refer to someone as a fairy! (..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,237    Replies: 7
"Under the photogallery section let people put in links to pictures as opposed to uploading them so if people have hosting elsewhere they can post more pictures then the size limit allow..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,442    Replies: 10
"Last night I had a bad case of the hiccups and my mate did a cure on me which I must admit is the best cure I have ever had for them, and they stopped immediately! Here's how it goes:G..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,456    Replies: 8
"I come back, and half the people I dont even recognise...wow....It makes me feel real old! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,707    Replies: 15
"Heyas all...I was just wondering, how many people here have/are suffered/ing from panic attacks? The point was touched upon in Cannabis Psychosis... and I guess its really heartening t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,075    Replies: 19
"I wasn't sure where to post this, but settled on here reasoning that since I'm not actually trying to meet anyone just yet, it shouldn't need to be put in any of the other sections.Anyw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,185    Replies: 8
"After the train crash today I really wanna know if you are all ok and safe.... I NEED to know...please swing us a message...Rozi, Flash, Ivan? EVERYONE!!! We are sending you prayers......."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,019    Replies: 29
"Ok I just started using fire and noticed that after smacking myself on the side of the head accidently,that a portion of the hair where the poi made contact had singed some of my hair o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,444    Replies: 6
"These stupid little kids and thier idiot dicussions....We have a school civil war on our hands at my school..SKATERS AGAINST THE PREPS...for those who don't know "Prep" means..... snoty..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,052    Replies: 1
"I just watched the COL2 video, and I have to give props to all of you. I couldn't believe how fluid the moves were and how everyone really got into the dance. My especially favorites ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,409    Replies: 18
"Hey everyone...I'm absolutely gutted to say that I have misplaced (read lost) my precious Aerotech double staffs at the Exodus Festival that was just on in Tenterfield, NSW, Australia. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,027    Replies: 9
"Yesterday I went out on the town with my girlfriend. We went to lunch, to the Book Store, and then spent 3 hrs in a Rock Shop. We coulden't leave, there was so much we wanted. I must ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,465    Replies: 29
"Despite the fact I've somewhat done this before, I'm still have issues with the whole process and the affects it can have on your life. One thing I learned from my last go around is th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,079    Replies: 19
"Yo... This is beautiful. I love seeing this whole group growing and enjoying POI/STAFF etc. A couple of years ago there was hardly anyone on this site. Look at it now though, thousands ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,771    Replies: 7
"Very tongue in cheek look at the American governments perspective on the war with Iraq. No offence meant to any of our American freinds here at HOP. “If You're Happy And You Know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,049    Replies: 13
"30th January......Four score years ago and ten..... erm hang on... 24 years ago an acorn was dropped and my favouritist poiist was born.... Much love and too much respect(eve..."

HOP Newsletter