Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,506    Replies: 13
"It is no secret I do dangerous stuff for a living, though I do it as safely as possible.Since my accident I had to back off a bit, which lead me to dancing more and teaching dance.Now, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,706    Replies: 2
"Or more to the point, does anyone know what it is?There's 10 gallons of the stuff on ebay at the moment, with free delivery and £1/NRhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,953    Replies: 35
"Okay, so this may come across as weird to most, and i know that there are a lot of romantics out there who will be disgusted, but here me out. I actually consider myself a romantic. Peo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,970    Replies: 110
"Hopefully this will serve to entertain someone who is dreadfully bored at work. Unfortunately, it's an extremely long post and has little to no point at all. Do with it what you will...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,383    Replies: 5
"i am so disappointed in light sticks. my brother recently bought me 2 pairs of them from a differant website (will include the url if wanted) , who said they were majorly durable. 2 of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,849    Replies: 40
"i'm highly confused. im trying to look up on the internet to find which is better, and although sites generaly say soy milk is, some of them have then turned around and said "but..."so ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,866    Replies: 34
"So I've been doing some thinking and I've realized that we haven't had this talk in a while. And I'm not a mod, so this is horribly inappropriate of me, yes, I know. But I'm also a ho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,910    Replies: 10
"Dodge squareI got 77.381 "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,212    Replies: 3
"http://www.mrpicassohead.com/ "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,123    Replies: 23
"I love public transport. It is where professionals have to sit next to junkies and drunks and pretend not to mind. And people don't seem to care that they are in public. They treat it l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,843    Replies: 11
"All this talk about kids and jealousy has got me thinking about....THE M WORD!!So first of all...straight up....marriage is not for me. Mind you I'm all about the spiritual ceremony an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,979    Replies: 23
"Went to the optometrist this morning. Gave me eyedrops that make my pupils grow, so he can shine really bright lights in my eyes that make everything look green, and apparently "see to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 864    Replies: 11
"i know this i peanuts to most people here, but...I GOT 100 POSTS!!!! YAY!!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,661    Replies: 24
"to take u back into a bit of a time warp does anyone remember the series the mysterious citys of gold? i managed to get a hold of the first series all 39 episodes, unlike most childhood..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,175    Replies: 7
"Apologies if someone finds this tasteless (bad cow pun) but the legal / moral argument is actually very interesting because cannibalism isn't illegal in germany....hmm.....what a bizarr..."
Views: 1,426    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,039    Replies: 19
"well maybe they wont be totally evil but all the same i need to collect some data to calibrate my system such that it recognises objects in the same way as the human eye. Its really sim..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,186    Replies: 7
"I have been working at a wireless phone company for 6 months now as a salesperson training for management. I had heard about how people in sales can be untrustworthy, but I thought it o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,834    Replies: 19
"Apparently Sem Abrahams is preparing his attempt to break the world record by constructing and riding a 115 ft unicycle: -http://semcycle.biz/record/ "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,774    Replies: 11
"My computer monitor has decided to go all wacky on me. The other day, I know I messed with some adobe gamma settings both inside a game and in the control panel. I did this because th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,042    Replies: 2
"Available beginning of marchWe live in a large modern appartment in central london and we have an extra room that we need to fill due to flatmates moving out. We have a large reception ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,393    Replies: 11
"http://www.wftv.com/news/2792793/detail.htmli would feel so honoured performing anything to the pope, not for what he believes in, but for how many people admire and respect him. "
Last Reply by
Views: 983    Replies: 6
"Errm, the subject title says it all I suppose. But please please please if there is anyone out there then come out of the woodwork because I am at a total loss as to finding other kids ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,412    Replies: 17
" Quote: Sadly it seems to me that more of our society turns a blind eye to things that upsets them and they let it build up to the point when their anger explodes out attacking those ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,630    Replies: 16
"I did a search for it... And couldn't find anythreads about exams and the such before. If there are - sorries!!!Now... Onto the topic...AHH, I hate exams!!! I don't like studying at ALL..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,536    Replies: 9
"Note: I strongly advise that nobody read this because it's very boring and none of you really care. I'm just ranting.Oh, it's a lovely day in Ann Arbor. The snow is falling. And fall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,000    Replies: 5
"I have been inspired, I decided that attaching cups (plastic ones) to my poi chains and attaching streamers on to keep them spinning straight I have becvome a formidable enemy to anyone..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,440    Replies: 2
"Hello wonderful people! I've been realizing more and more that most of the good spinning action goes on outside of the US. Having only met two other people who practice what has becom..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,339    Replies: 13
"Ok guys if you have about 3 mins to spare and want a laugh check this out!!www.shagrat.net/Html/cows.htmIts not what the title of the website suggests, well worth a view p,s For all t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,729    Replies: 13
"I may be being somewhat pre-emptive with this, as I have only just sent off my initial query to the companies involved... but anyway....So in an idle moment last week I was thinking abo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,248    Replies: 26
"That's the question, can they be made out of leather or must they be made out of jean AKA denim?Im pretty sure since their name are jeans, they must be made out of the material jean, bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,957    Replies: 18
"I have to go to a theme party and the theme is good and evil, naughty and nice, pleasure and pain. I'm trying to think outside the square and comeup with an unusual idea but I'm having..."
Last Reply by
Views: 886    Replies: 2
"Post deleted by Mistress Aurora"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,199    Replies: 16
"the other day moon pixie and bec and I were enjoying some fraggley happiness and I wondered if there is any fraggley collectors items avaliable... so I did a search and found this petet..."
Views: 840    Replies: 0
"K im stayin with a friend in London in early march.. any recommendations for hotels/hostels...???Stayed in camden before, so somewhere diff? poss with smaller rooms?anyway any ideas.. a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,568    Replies: 17
"Its me again, i just can't seem to shut up. i never mentioned in my intro that i was also addicted to verse and prose, syntaxe and style, words and spaces. I'm an avid reader, and a de..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,167    Replies: 17
"Was watching Discovery channel last night and saw a show about Tokyo's plans to build a pyramid structure over Tokyo Bay that houses a city with a max population of 750,000 people. Not ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,244    Replies: 15
"Y know those little red buttons on your remote controls ???Can someone tell me please how i go about the maths for just how much energy is spent by a TV in 6 hours when its on standby. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,609    Replies: 3
"http://cms.3m.com/cms/US/en/2-197/krczuFZ/view.jhtmlI don't know how you could go about getting the film other then buying their funk lamps and takeing them apart. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,484    Replies: 10
"I have a rather sad and depressing tale to account. This could also be a "why no one should drink heavily" thread, but anyhow....So last night i got somewhat intoxicated, but i still r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,233    Replies: 18
"So at the pool where I go to my swim practices, the pool is 35 yards long, but there is a bulkhead that sits across the pool separating the shallowest 10 yards from the deeper 25 yards ..."
Views: 703    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,292    Replies: 5
"Lost in Translation won best comedy??? FInding Nemo was definitely funnier than Lost in Translation.Sophia. Honey. I love you - you know that. But what's with the potato sack dres..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,533    Replies: 4
"More than anything I'd like to visit the UK. My family is in Wales and I'm sick to death of America. Does anyone have any ideas for a relatively inexpensive way to visit the UK? Puh-..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,102    Replies: 9
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3417045.stmHas this been up yet?I guess the same is probably true of spinning?Does it make your hair grow into dreds?Is it the same for spinning?What i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,582    Replies: 19
"thought i would share this tekzoned where's waldo "
Views: 626    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,189    Replies: 5
"I'm a regular on HOP and unicyclist.com; they're both top forums with outstanding advice from true enthusiasts- does anyone know of a juggling equivalent i.e. regular, up to date posts?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,918    Replies: 17
"Man bursts into flames during illegal bungee jumpA man is being treated in hospital for serious burns after a bungee stunt from a bridge went wrong.Police were called to the 245ft high ..."
Views: 855    Replies: 1
"Hifolks, a little while ago my computer went down and i was forced to buy a new one.. Sadly all my links to poi sites, fire sites, porrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaahhhhhhh i mean staff sites were ..."

HOP Newsletter