Performance, Fire Staff - S shape Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Optimum sized for doubles.
- Fantastic illusions will dazzle onlookers.
- No exposed metal on the fire heads or the ends of the pole on our design - protects your skin from those hot metal surface burns.
- No joins for superior strength.
- Padded handle provides more comfortable grip.
- Polyurethane non-woven handle outer for optimum grip on stave's
About Single Fire S-Staff with 4inch (100mm) wicks
The wick is screwed into place so you can change it yourself when required, but we finish the heads with a kevlar ® stitched cover flap of wick over the screws and over the ends of the pole, to give the staff a superior no exposed metal finish on the Kevlar heads and ends.
Note: This is not a Buugeng that seperates in the middle into two parts.
- 19.1mm aluminum Pipe
- Length 79cm
- Curve Radius 18cm
- End Straight 10cm
- Handle Material: Synthetic Leather (Polyurethane non-woven)
- Total of 24inch (600mm) of 4inch (100mm) wide x 1/8inch (3.2mm) thick Kevlar ® wick.
- Weight: 450g (15.9 Ounce)
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 4032.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd