Purchase includes access to the following online resources ✓
We will also email you these online resources.
About the Pair of Ignis Pixel JellyPoi 24 72 LEDs with Pixel Knobs 5 - BASIC
Poi, with an Adaptive balance, for performing tricks of any complexity.
The center of gravity of JellyPoi 24 is located at the very end, and the system of channels with surface weight distribution will make the balance perfect for you personally.
On default total length from poi bottom to the top of the knob is 64 cm 25.2 inches.
This length can be customized.
Please leave your preferred length in the comments to the order.
Create unique lighting every time: upload your images into the programmable LED Poi: colorful patterns, emoji, effects, etc.
The system of timeline sequencing allows you to set the pictures in a row, so images change while you spin the graphic Poi.
Programming is carried out in the Ignis application on your mobile phone.
It also makes your phone a remote controller for your JellyPoi: launch them and switch pictures at a distance right from the phone.
On the other end of the rope, you will see a glowing handle - A pixel knob.
Pixel knobs have the same electronics as the Poi, have three rows of 5 pixels, and are programmable and compatible with JellyPoi - it means that they will show the same color palette as JellyPoi.
Turn on the high-brightness mode for stage performances or when there is insufficient dimming.
LEDs become twice as bright compared to other models of pixel poi.
The price is for a complete set, which includes:
• Pair of digital spherical LED poi; Ignis Pixel JellyPoi 24 BASIC
• Pair of Pixel Knob handles 5 Basic
• Pair of soft JellyKnobs handles with weight adjustment within 5-35 g 0.2-1.2 oz.
• Black braided nylon cord 7mm
• 2 Micro-USB cables
• Stylish bag
• Mobile App for Ignis Pixel
• Basic set of images
Also available is a SMART version which includes additional image stabilization, training stats via the phone app, soft braided non-springy white cord, and smooth steel ball-bearing swivels with up to 30 seconds of spin time.
The ULTIMATE version includes additional image stabilization and training stats via the phone app.
You have a bigger long-lasting 3500 mAh battery, soft braided non-springy white cord, and extra-smooth ceramic ball-bearing swivels where spin will last up to 5 minutes.
- Resolution: Poi: 24 pixels 72 LEDs; Knobs: 5 pixels 15 LEDs
- Rendering speed: 2500 rows/second
- The total length of poi: 17 cm 6.7"
- Length of LED part: 17 cm, 6.7"
- Weight: Adjustable 115-195 g, 4-6.9 oz.
- Working time: 9h average; 40 min full white; up to 40h low brightness
- Number of colors: 16,7 million Color depth 24 bit
- Battery capacity: from 2600 mAh
- Compatible with Mobile App Android, iPhone