Fabric Poi, All Fabric Poi Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- One-piece, bright colored, non-stretch cotton fabric cone shaped poi with integral 'cord'.
- Built-in swivel at the handle end allows for those more advanced tricks (such as Nick's 'SuperDuperUberLoops' aka Orbitals).
- Silicone ball handles can also be used for throws.
- Velcro secured compartment allows heavier balls/weights to be added to suit different weight preferences.
- Comes with sand bags included.
About Pair of Cone Poi with Sand Bags and Silicone Ball Handles
An alternative fabric practice Poi to our stretchy Foxy sock Poi.
We have experimented a lot to find the optimum shape that allows a sturdy product with good flight characteristics and still allows changing the weight.
- Fabric: Cotton.
- Sand Bags included.
- Material Length: Medium 21 inch, Large 23 inch
- Width: 'Cord' section 7/8 inch.
- Weight: 8.3 oz.
- Free carry bag included.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3680.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
18th January, 2017
5 star company
"Have bought two items months apart. Both times they arrived early and pleased would an understatement with quality. The truly best part was all the information they provide.( Lessons, safety tips,ect.) You can tell they care about the brand and who they make it for. I send everyone I can to this company. 5 star company!!!! Keep it up."
Dave W, USA. [Verified Buyer]
22nd December, 2016
Metal, USA. [Verified Buyer]
27th October, 2016
great practice tool
"I found the balance and weight of the cone poi to be perfect for learning new tricks without beating myself up in the process. The weight allows for nice stalls and the swivel ball handles make fast spinning easy. I love these!"
Niki Wheeler, USA. [Verified Buyer]
20th September, 2016
I Love Them!
"My very first set of poi and I cant put them down. They are very well made. I love them!"
Sarah Perdue, USA. [Verified Buyer]
4th August, 2016
"I love these poi, they are smooth, tough, and quite forgiving for beginners."
Jake Munoz, USA. [Verified Buyer]
29th June, 2016
"For the last several months, I've been spinning with pendulum poi. The silicone ball grip seemed like a nice modification to cone poi. These are becoming my go to set based on the grip. To be fair, my double loop cone poi are a size smaller (I ordered the largest size out of curiosity). I plan to order additional sets with the silicone ball handles. They're great for practicing same direction split time moves and VERY fast! A++"
Craig Sanders, USA. [Verified Buyer]
16th April, 2016
These are Great!
"The set of cone poi arrived quickly and look really nice. It seems like they're very well made too. I'm excited to use them this festival season! :)"
Raymond, USA. [Verified Buyer]
5th March, 2016
Best sock poi ever
"the title says it all, these things are perfect!"
Isaac, USA. [Verified Buyer]
14th September, 2012
the best of the best
"these are like sock pois but wait they are not they are cone poi but anywayz they r really awesome the ball handle makes everything so smooth when doing moves they r a must buy and the sand bags give them equal wait which is good for throws and catches"
Lachie Peters, Australia. [Verified Buyer]