- Striking, soft, long artificial 'fake fur' fabric.
- Eyecatching bright colors.
- Suitable for costume making, fabric poi and much more.
About Length of Fluffy Fabric - Faux Fur
Length of fluffy fur fabric as featured on our popular fluffy poi heads, now available by the metre length.
Off the roll width is 1500mm.
- Fur length: up to 1 1/2 inches.
- Specified length cut from a roll 1.5 metres in width.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3681.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
20th April, 2013
"This fur is super fluffy. Way more material and weight than you'd expect. Amazing quality and strong enough to stand up to heavy abuse for raving as leg warmers skirts tails cat ears or whatever else you can think of."
April Choi, USA. [Verified Buyer]
13th January, 2011
"Great item. A lovely soft shaggy fur with pink base colour changing into a deep blue/black. Long pile fur. Well packaged and quick delivery."
Sarah Shearer, England (UK). [Verified Buyer]
16th April, 2009
Faux Fur review
"Received my order a bit ago; everything arrived quickly and well packed. As for the fabric itself it's a very nice quality for the price. The fibers are dense and the backing is sturdy and not easily seen if the fur is brushed against the grain. Many thanks for the great support provided by the Home of Poi team. Their service is exceptionally friendly and my questions about this product before I purchased were answered very throughly. Looking forward to my next order here :)."
M, Canada. [Verified Buyer]
3rd September, 2008
Crazy orange fluffy fur
"Awesome fur - exactly what i wanted. I made a crazy fluffy orange monster toy out of it. Not quite poi - but suited me fine! I've still got heaps left over too - so might be making another soft toy or bear from it. :) Easy to use site and quite good shipping."
Emma Nicholson, Australia. [Verified Buyer]