Performance, Contact Staff Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Take your contact staff skills to the next level.
- Clear and easy to understand lessons with in-depth instruction to quickly achieve your goals.
- Inspiring performances by acclaimed spin instructors Noel Yee, Greg Maldonado and David Barron.
- One piece 3/4" diameter thick walled aluminum tubing, with two feet (24 inches) of 1/8 inch thick by 4" wide kevlar ® wicking on both ends.
- Manufactured with a soft padded grip style handle making for an extremely comfortable and durable Contact handle design.
- This material has benefits over rubber or leather (which can become slippery when fuel or moisture transfer to the handle).
- Foam handles can soak up fuel and become a fire hazard and also deteriorates faster as a result.
- Some silicon designed handles can also become slippery with fuel and when dry can sometimes grip to much and pinch the skin or catch hairs on the body with certain contact routines making for an uncomfortable spinning experience.
- No exposed metal on the fire heads or the ends of the pole on our design - protects your skin from those hot metal surface burns.
- This staff comes with a free storage holder suited specifically to your Home of Poi staff.
About HoP Pro Series Contact Staff with 4inch (100mm) wicks and Lesson DVD
This pro series contact staff has been hand crafted by our HoP team who have created a superbly comfortable and functional, slightly padded grip/handle, designed with contact moves in mind.
White heat shrink glued into place gives an accurate guide for placement of the staff on the body and hands while performing contact routines.
The wick is screwed into place so you can change it yourself when required, but we finish the heads with a kevlar ® stitched cover flap of wick over the screws and over the ends of the pole, to give the staff a superior no exposed metal finish on the Kevlar heads and ends.
Contact staff the DVD is an exciting and innovative form of spinning that focuses on manipulating a staff using the entire body.
This DVD contains 34 lessons providing in-depth instruction, as well as inspiring appearances by a host of international celebrity spinners.
Acclaimed spin instructors Noel Yee, Greg Maldonado and David Barron will guide your journey from practice to performance.
980mm = 712g
1100mm = 767g
1200mm = 821g
1300mm = 875g
1400mm = 930g
1500mm = 985g
- 3/4" diameter aluminum pole
- 4 inch wide kevlar® wicks
- Weights 712g to 1150g see above*
- DVD plays on any player
- Subtitled in Spanish and French.
- DVD NTSC Unzoned.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3791.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd