Performance, Diabolo Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Strong sturdy stainless steel construction.
- Built-in fuel reservoirs allow for a longer and brighter burning flame.
- Carefully positioned holes assist in locating the diabolo's spindle for maximum control.
- Rolled wicks allow for easy replacement.
About FyreDiabolo - Comet
Safety note: Spinning fire diabolos can roll away at speed when dropped.
Always use in a safe suitable location.
Avoid dropping on concrete to prevent denting the fire diabolo.
Recommended for experienced diabolo performers.
- Diameter: 103mm.
- Weight: 310g.
- Supplied in a nylon bag and with a length of fire diabolo cord and a refuelling bottle.
- Diabolo instructions and maintenance sheet provided.
- A great buy.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3681.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
20th April, 2013
Well weighted and lit.
"Simply awesome. The holes will allow a lot of light through the bells making it very easy to keep track of the axle. Will ding up quickly so be very confident when not over grass."
Hobbes Flow, USA. [Verified Buyer]
9th August, 2012
Best Diabolo Ever
"Words cannot explain the love for this diabolo or even how great and awesome it is"
Lachie Peters, Australia. [Verified Buyer]