- Breaks down to smaller lengths for easy travelling.
- Unique locking mechanism ensures a safe and 'solid' assembled staff that feels like a one-piece.
- Attractive hardwearing anodised aircraft aluminium for a long life.
- Comfortable, contact friendly, rubber coated handle.
- Aircraft grade aluminium tube for the core making the staff rigid but still durable..
About Fusion Fire Staff
A unique locking mechanism enables this staff to pack down to less than half its length for travelling.
Complete with quality 100mm (4 inch) wide Kevlar wicking.
Each length comes in only one colour.
With care these fire heads can last over 12 months of use
See: How to make your wick last longer
Optional swinging knobs allow the staff ends to be converted into swinging torches to give 2 toys in one.
Optional carry bag available.
Included free: fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
- 7/8 inch diameter tube and handle
- handle length (when assembled) 11 5/8 inch
- 16 inches of 4 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick Kevlar (R) wicking per end
- Selectable length
- Weights: 1700mm = 747Grams
- 1600mm = 695 Grams
- 1500mm = 687 Grams
- 1400mm = 656 Grams
- 1300mm = 608 Grams
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3730.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd