Juggling Balls, Acrylic Balls Glitter Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Sparkling UV-reactive ball with glitter evenly dispersed throughout the ball for a stunning performance.
- Perfect for isolations.
- Durable and chip resistant for a long life product.
About Acrylic Ball 3 1/3 Inch (85mm) - Glitter UV
The Glitter UV contact ball has glitter embedded throughout the ball for a sparkling effect which is beautiful in daylight and mesmerising under UV blacklight.
It also glows when activated by UV light.
Unlike polycarbonate balls, acrylic has no resistance when rubbed against acrylic, making your multiball stacks smooth and easy, and perfect for isolations.
These balls are made using optical grade material which is free of internal distortions, seamless, one piece and highly polished.
Durable, chip resistant and virtually shatterproof.
- Diameter: 85mm / 3.3 inches.
- Weight: 430g.
- UV-reactive pure acrylic ball with internal glitter.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3672.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
18th November, 2016
"Well, there is not much to say-it's a good acrylic ball for contact juggling, really smooth and well rolling. I like it a lot ;)"
Lin, Germany. [Verified Buyer]
12th August, 2016
Love My New Toy
"The ball was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The sparkles add some really interesting effects and it looks awesome under a black light. Definitely would be difficult to learn with."
Kelsey Neely, USA. [Verified Buyer]
24th December, 2014
"These balls are stunning in the daylight and jaw dropping under blacklight. I would not suggest them for isolations as the sparkles show the rotation of the ball but because of this rolls look great. Highly recommended for performance and good for beginners as scuffs do not show as much as they would for clear balls."
Brendan Tipney, Canada. [Verified Buyer]