Performance, Acrylic, Contact Juggling Balls Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Sparkling UV-reactive ball with glitter evenly dispersed throughout the ball for a stunning performance.
- Multiball stacks are smooth and easy.
- Perfect for isolations.
- Durable and chip resistant for a long life product.
About Acrylic Ball 2 9/16 Inch (65mm) - Glitter UV
The Glitter UV contact ball has glitter embedded throughout the ball for a sparkling effect which is beautiful in daylight and mesmerising under UV blacklight.
It also glows when activated by UV light.
Unlike polycarbonate balls, acrylic has no resistance when rubbed against acrylic, making your multiball stacks smooth and easy, and perfect for isolations.
These balls are made using optical grade material which is free of internal distortions, seamless, one piece and highly polished.
Durable, chip resistant and virtually shatterproof.
- Diameter: 65mm / 2.5 inches.
- Weight: 200g.
- UV-reactive pure acrylic ball with internal glitter.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3679.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
7th December, 2016
"Acrylic ball, very sparkly, round and fun."
Penny Lane, New Zealand. [Verified Buyer]
3rd January, 2016
Nice balls ....
"Absolutely perfect except perhaps Dad's should not make the colour choice :)"
Andrew, New Zealand. [Verified Buyer]
10th March, 2015
glittering contact ball
"So much fun my first one....smaller ones are more challenging but now I know."
Natalie Gilliam, USA. [Verified Buyer]
14th December, 2010
"Most excellent for multi-ball"
Spyder, New Zealand. [Verified Buyer]
14th November, 2010
"I can't believe how much fun a simple ball can be."
Anne Graham, Canada. [Verified Buyer]