memberRegistered on: 29th May 2013
Last active: 26th Jul 2013
Total posts: 4
This person has opted to not have a profile page.
I found some liquid Paraffin in town. It is from a local candle maker, and they say it is very pure and as non toxic as it come.I remember on one post it said that I should avoid colorl...
hmmm, that is more reassuring. If I felt like i wasn't going to rot my teeth out or get cancer immediately i would be more willing to try paraffin. I figure I will buy a gallon and see ...
I appreciate the response, and yes I did look back over the old forms, I just didn't get all the info i wanted. but I will keep looking.