Forums > Help! > Homemade Wood Fans

Login/Join to Participate

nativewolfgirl
BRONZE Member since Dec 2017

Total posts: 1
Posted:Soooooo, I want to make some homemade fans by taking boards and cutting a pattern out, but I kind of need suggestions on how big they should be of the size of the ring, or if this is even a good idea. I was planning on sanding the handle ring part really well so its nice and smooth and maybe either put tape on it or coat it with wood polypropene so its smooth and seals it. ANY suggestions are appreciated ubbrollsmile

Not all who wander are lost

Delete Topic

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [homemade wood fan*] we found the following similar topics.
1. Learn > Fire Fans > Introduction > Choosing your Fans *help/resource currently offers three sets of fans 3 spoke fire fans •  3 x 2 inch...
2. Learn > Fire Fans > Introduction > Holding your Fans *help/resource assuming you are using fans of a similar or identical design to...
3. Learn > Fire Fans > Introduction > Foreword *help/resource these fire fan lessons were written in mind with...
4. Learn > Fire Fans > Beginner Arm Moves > Fan clap and variations *help/resource revolves around ‘clapping’ the fans lightly together  begin with...
5. Learn > Fire Fans > Introduction > Fire Fans Mentality *help/resource can be readily applied with fire fans  dance movements and martial arts...

Show more..