Forums > Help! > Fire Insurance in the UK/Equity

Login/Join to Participate

GOLD Member since Feb 2008


Location: Cornwall, United Kingdom

Total posts: 7
Can anyone recommend an insurance company in the UK who cover fire performance and circus workshops? I've used Towergate in the past but the quote I've just received was a little high. I'm looking into Equity (£148 membership plus £64.63 fire performer premium) just wondered if there's any other insurers? (I've done a search on HOP but I've found alot of the links are now out of date) I've got some gigs this week so need to sort it out asap! Ooo another long does it take for Equity membership to be processed? any ideas? I've got 3 days to sort it out (flying by seat of pants) Thanks for any advice offered...

Delete Topic

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [insurance ukequity] we found the following similar topics.
1. Forums > HELP!! I need Insurance for a Seattle Club Performance [1 reply]
2. Forums > Travel insurance and fire
3. Forums > I need HELP on Fire Insurance [3 replies]
4. Forums > has anyone insurance for spinning in ireland..? [4 replies]
5. Forums > UK Uni people - Fire Insurance [4 replies]

     Show more..