• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Discussion > Transitions from vertical to horizontal planes?

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:Hi

I haven't posted on here in forever, I have been really neglecting my poi frown and so I have to start practising stuff all over again, which really sucks because I was terrible to begin with.

Either way, does anyone have any tips on transitions from the 3 beat weave to the 4 beat corkscrew, preferably with a link to a video tutorial?

Thanks!

Twig

Delete Topic

ABOBer92
SILVER Member since Jan 2013

ABOB - Pois'n'us

Total posts: 178
Posted:the easiest way for me has been from the windmill which you can easily get into from 3beat weave

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

Delete

ABOBer92
SILVER Member since Jan 2013

ABOB - Pois'n'us

Total posts: 178
Posted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o_kPvsXgqA
forgot to add a video link

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh

Delete