• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Having some serious issues with crossers

Login/Join to Participate

neonraze
SILVER Member since Dec 2011

I don't do boredom.

Total posts: 20
Posted:I can't seem to get my head (or body) around a crosser.

I've watched the videos and have a basic understanding of the plane control required and where the crosspoints are... but for some reason, I just can't seem to get it. I've been trying for months!

Note: We're talking about just a BASIC CROSSER here. I'm sure there's plenty of people here who can offer tips, tricks or a basic walkthrough that might inspire me to finally get it. Don't be afraid to use the terminology.

Thanks!

Delete Topic

Trybal Wolf
SILVER Member since Jul 2012

Trybal Wolf

Wolf Furry

Total posts: 517
Posted:Try breaking it down. Do one arm at a time.

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.

Delete

synndarella
PLATINUM Member since Aug 2007

synndarella

Total posts: 61
Posted:I agree with lone wolf, practice one arm at a time. I learnt from this video. I find weave crossers much easier though.

Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself~

Delete