• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Having some serious issues with crossers

Login/Join to Participate

I don't do boredom.
Total posts: 20
Posted:I can't seem to get my head (or body) around a crosser.

I've watched the videos and have a basic understanding of the plane control required and where the crosspoints are... but for some reason, I just can't seem to get it. I've been trying for months!

Note: We're talking about just a BASIC CROSSER here. I'm sure there's plenty of people here who can offer tips, tricks or a basic walkthrough that might inspire me to finally get it. Don't be afraid to use the terminology.

Trybal Wolf
Trybal Wolf

Wolf Furry
Total posts: 517
Posted:Try breaking it down. Do one arm at a time.

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.

Total posts: 61
Posted:I agree with lone wolf, practice one arm at a time. I learnt from this video. I find weave crossers much easier though.

Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself~