Forums > Meet Others > Find or start up a Melbourne Flowwand group

Login/Join to Participate

alithebarmanSILVER Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
Good morning guys and gals, my name’s Ali and I’m interested in finding, or setting up, a Flowwand (levistick) group in Melbourne.

I’ve been playing around with the Flowwand for almost two years now, since I bought one off Mezze Flame at Spinfest 2011. I’ve got a couple of regular wands, a large white LED one (I’ve taken it to few doofs recently and Maitreya 2012, Boom 2012, the Eclipse and Strawberry Fields 2012, so maybe you've seen that flying around) and I’ve got a double ended fire one on order (very excited).

Probably due to it being such a new circus toy, I’ve not seen groups of people playing around with them and I’m assuming there’s not a regular group meeting around the inner north of Melbourne (Collingwood, Fitzroy, Brunswick, Northcote, Thornbury, Coburg, etc etc etc).

Soooooooooo, I’m interested in finding some folk interested in showing off what they can already do and opening it up to people who are interested in getting into wand. I’m by no means an expert, but I’d be delighted to show others what I’ve been learning.

So if you’ve heard of any groups, or you’re interested in setting one up, in Edinburgh Gardens perhaps, get in touch on the forum or via my Google Plus page .

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Ali x