• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Dutch spinners around?

Login/Join to Participate

Nanne_Versteegh
stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hello everyone!

I just checked out the topic "looking for fellow Dutch spinners", but noticed it's quite an old topic. therefore....

I am looking for some people to spin with, to motivate eachother to learn new moves. And also I think it'd be fun to try and do some choreographed routines. Would anyone be up for that, enjoy the upcoming summer together?

Myself, I live in Utrecht. You?

Let me know!

x Nanne

Just_Another_Clown
Just_Another_Clown

old hand
Total posts: 965
Posted:Hey there,

There are a few Dutch Spinners Around. I have met a few on my travels. However not sure where are they are in Holland. However, I will be there for 3 months shortly studying in Delft (is that near/far?), from UK originally, and have been looking to see if there are spinners about. Always fun to meet people, and I hope you find some spinners. grin grin

Doug x

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Lerika
stranger

Posted:Hi, I just moved to Netherlands (Hilversum) from Ukraine and looking for poi community to spin together.

Lerika

John_cj
stranger

Posted:This weekend at the magneetfestival in Amsterdam you will find also poi spinners. See http://www.magneetfestival.nl/idea/hoop-jam