Wrexiestranger
3 posts

Posted:
(I hate randomly blabbering about myself, so I'm going to be boring and use the 'form' smile )

Name: Rozanna (Wrexie)

Hometown: Pekin IL

Birthday (sign?): Virgo

Sex: Female

Occupation(s): I run my own photography business and am a stay at home mom to 2 VERY active, special needs, preschoolers.

Favorite Food(s): Carbs. And chocolate. And carbs smile

Favorite Color(s): Pink, purple, grey, whatever suits my mood on any given day

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? African or European Swallow?

Toys: Poi

Hobbies other than the obvious: Photography, reading, driving/racing my car, riding my motorcycle, knitting/crocheting, Star Wars, Firefly and other such nerdly pursuits.

Education: I came very close to completing a degree that I did not believe in, largely because I didn't know myself. So, some college, none of which has any real-world application (with the exception of what I learned about people).

Favorite Book(s): The list is too varied and great to choose just one, or even five.

Favorite Movie(s): Not a movie, but a series that was concluded with a movie when it's funding was pulled due to network mistakes, Firefly.

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Neither, because the Rebels would have blown up the Star Destroyer *and* Godzilla before they even knew the other existed.

Favorite TV show(s): Firefly, Top Gear (UK, not US *ick*) and my guilty indulgence, Gossip Girl

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up, other than happy (which I am).

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Much like books and colors, I can't choose a favorite, or even narrow it down to a list. The playlist I listen to the most is comprised of a mix of country, classic rock, Broadway showtunes, Glee soundtracks, Rage Against the Machine, Seether, Halestorm, Mono and Muse.

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? Absolutely not wink

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Birthday Cake

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* None of the above. I have the palette of a 5 year old, as well as some intense issues with food, so I stick to peanut butter smile (sorry)