• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

willworkforfoodjnr
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes

Total posts: 1046
Posted:What are people going to? My group DarkSpark (www.darkspark.co.uk) will be performing at these so come say hello grin

Kendal Calling
Sunrise Celebration
Beatherder
Summer Saturnalia
Limetree

What is everyone elses summer plans?

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

Delete Topic

Psyri
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Psyri

artisan

Total posts: 1576
Posted:just a few voluntary spots at Guilfest, Reading fest and maybe Vfest, it's a quieter year for me by the looks....

Delete

1234a

stranger

Total posts: 7
Posted:

AfterCheap Red Bottom Shoes being attentive to Christian louboutin uk inner monologue, you will continue to uphold the redsoled shoes? Ive for ages been distorted Christian Louboutin Australia!, Red shoesRed Bottom Shoes Outlet designer Christian louboutin shoes red bottom shoes for women recently said, People have always asserted shoes I designed are type of ncomfortable footwear. I dont need to make anChristian Louboutin Evening Shoes extremely uncomfortable shoes, and the creation of comfortable shoes to put on is likewise not my responsibility i make an effortChristian Louboutin Sandals to make each set of high heel dress shoes wherever possible to adjust to this wear.

Delete

willworkforfoodjnr
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes

Total posts: 1046
Posted:Probably a wise decision judging by the weather! So far we've been rained off at Sunrise Celebration (the performance area was under a foot of water!) but had a great time at beatherder. I'm enjoying a couple of weeks off right now though!

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

Delete

Psyri
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Psyri

artisan

Total posts: 1576
Posted:I actually envy all your festy attendance right now :3 rain doesn't bother the hardcore anyways tongue2

Delete