• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Other Toys > Performance covers for fire fans

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 7
Posted:Hey guys, has anyone ever used covers for performing with their fire fans? Looks like I may be doing a show where fire is very unlikey (due to the location being very windy).

I was thinking about wrapping the wicks in bright UV banding or possible making some feather covers for them.

Has anyone got any experience/ideas in using fans without fire?

Thanks smile

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8735
Posted:My Lady bought a bulk load of the small bracelet glow sticks and used a little clear tape to attach them to her fans and used small wick covers leaving a glowy skeletal fan shape.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.