Forums > Videos > POI and Tae Kwon Do combination +Video link

Login/Join to Participate

phherri
stranger
Total posts: 7
Posted:https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1942921972496&comments
br>
This is a link to my 12 yr old son placing 1st in a weapons style competition using POI and Tae Kwon Do techniques.

Please share other martial arts + POI video links so we can share resources and get ideas from each other!

EDITED_BY: phherri (1299638582)
EDIT_REASON: Have the video in the post now!

Delete Topic

vetvicka
vetvicka

stranger
Total posts: 4
Posted:Hi,
The video is not working. It says something about privacy protection. Can you upload it on youtube?

Senior internet discussion expert user (looking for a job)

Delete

phherri
stranger
Total posts: 7
Posted:Here is the Youtube link!

Sorry for my face book settings! I love Prague! it is one of my 4 favorite places in the world! (Samarkand Uzbekistan, Prague, Williamsburg VA - USA, and Maui Hawaii)

If you are on face book please send me a friend request!

Delete