KyleG4uSILVER Member
KyleG4u
68 posts

Posted:
Hey everybody, I think this is where I'm supposed to introduce myself, if not just yell at me where to go. I'm slightly new to HOP, and I'm glad to be here, I've been playing with fire about as long as I could, pretty much as soon as I could go outside *I followed safety precautions on instinct before I even knew why?* and I just got into poi a few years ago. so here we go, this is me i guess...

Name: Kyle

Hometown: The town of Texas, Wisconsin *it's by wausau... it usually confuses people...*

Birthday: Sep. 6

Sex: Definitely a male

Occupation: This one bounces around from week to week. I went form working at a mexican restaurant to working at a sandwich shop, to driving people around for $, to working construction, and now I'm back at another sandwich shop... I'm saving up money for school but it costs $6k+ to get into massage therapy

Favorite food(s): Orange Chicken, pizza, steak, tai pepper chicken, stromboli, and it sounds gross but its good, scrambled eggs with tuna hot peppers and a ton of cheese

Favorite color(s): In order Red, black, neon green, blue

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? African or European swallow?

Toys: Things that go fast, things that go boom, things that glow, things that burn, and things that play music

Hobbies other than the obvious: Hanging out with my buddies, trying to make new fire toys, playing music, making music, blowin stuff up, makin people laugh, driving too fast, and having a blast

Education: Graduate of West Salem High School, currently working on the funding for college...

Favorite Book(s): The Zombie survival guide, the artemis fowl series, the harry potter series, the subtle knife series and much more but I haven't read in a while

Favorite Movie(s): Get him to Greek, Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, Where the buffalo roam, Tommy Boy, Grandmas boy Etc.

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Godzilla because hes just an overgrown lizard that can breath fire while star wars technology has not been invented yet...

Favorite TV show(s): Don't watch tv, get the show seasons on dvd. I like Family guy, robot chicken, metalocolypse, tosh.o, comedy central presents etc

Plans for life in general: Travel much, learn much, do as much as physically possible, live laugh love and spread the joy around

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Well, it varies but the genres I usually listen to are Rock, classic rock, reggae, techno, dubstep, rap, metal, punk and just about everything but country *not dissing you guys but that was the first stuff i listened to and i grew out of country fast*

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? is it the paint or the canvas? speaking of big i used to be HUGE, no seriously, I went from a 3xl to a small in 2 years so all the people saying they have a thyroid problem or self esteem issues or that they can't help obesity, not to be rude, but your all wrong, i did it and so can you...

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): blue moon, but i usually dont eat icecream, I get brain freezes too easily... but atleast there's something to freeze *yea, i know its not your actual brain freezing, its sarcasm

But yea, this is the basic information that was asked for and now you guys know a little bit more about me

It's like when you can't remember something you get.... short term.... kidney failure, that's gotta be it, something wrong with your kidneys...
---------------------------------
Love Peace Chicken Grease, Live Laugh Love

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
You forgot that last important question! Nutella, Yeast poo by-product, or Vegemite?

Welcome to HoP. Have some popcorn!
EDITED_BY: Refuge Crew (1290305210)
EDIT_REASON: I meant Vegemite

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

Dylan_DukeGOLD Member
The Duke
170 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HoP!

Violent delight, We'll live as if we die

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HoP. Have fun here! grin

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

KyleG4uSILVER Member
KyleG4u
68 posts

Posted:
awesome awesome awesome. yea, definitely forgot about the marmite too... so marmite.... but pa might not lol

It's like when you can't remember something you get.... short term.... kidney failure, that's gotta be it, something wrong with your kidneys...

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
w00t! Marmite represent!

Welcome to HoP. smile

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

KyleG4uSILVER Member
KyleG4u
68 posts

Posted:

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Nice video!

Hope to see more!

Maybe one without effects grin

EmmCeeeFFBRONZE Member
145 posts

Posted:
..and more Marmite... Mmmmmmm Maaarmite

If i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isnt. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldnt be. And what it wouldnt be, it would. You see?

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
*Comes into thread wearing chem-suit*

Did someone say Marmite?!?!?! I'll go get my flame thrower....

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
Marmite??? Well, it is breakfast time. smile

:gets toast and butter:

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Jameth: Peanut butter?

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

KyleG4uSILVER Member
KyleG4u
68 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Refuge CrewNice video!

Hope to see more!

Maybe one without effects grin

Yea, the special effects are in my vids so people who don't know anything about fire can watch and say *woah, what's this idiot doing, hes going to light himself on fir...pretty....* I dunno, there will be some without the effects comin up soon, its warmin up 8D