• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Tech Doubles and Short Doubles Contact

Login/Join to Participate

staff enthusiast
Total posts: 21
Posted:I <3 Double Staff.

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2895
Posted:some sweet tricks in there - liking the double angel rolls smile

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Total posts: 51
Posted:Very good stuff! But the video is a bit long (especially for a single shot angle video!).
You're very clean with some complicated moves it's nice. You MUST learn how to move your feet hip hop style, all the "heel-toe" thing! It would go perfect with your style!

Well done anyway!

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8735
Posted:Nic moves dude, only problem I see is that there's quite a few moves that would be a bit tricky doing on fire as the ends are VERY close to the arm and from experience that hurts a LOT, but loving the angel rolls wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.