Psykosis

Total posts: 31
Posted:Hi there, im fairly new round here but have been spinning on my own 4 about 5 years, ive decided its finaly time 2 meet some other spinners. I was just looking frew some old threads and there seems to be many of you out there in the west midlands. Dose the monday and sunday meets still happen and whats been going on recently? I live in coventry but can get 2 brum easily and know my way around well enough to find places, drop me a pm if u know whats going on. yes

Delete Topic

Psykosis

Total posts: 31
Posted:Come on guys i know there is a bunch of you from the 'Birmingham Spinners' thread. Im getting so board when i spin i'm using my whole lung capacity to blow out the wick, waist of breath ; )

Delete