• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Feedback on putting a routine together

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:okay so ive been spinning since about christmas time and i want to look at improving my flow and putting a routine together. anyway i did a video partly to test out my new flowlights and to test out some combinations and figured i may as well put it up and get feedback, so any helps appreciated?

please excuse the awful lighting, and the fact i cut the end id finished all i wanted to try

EDITED_BY: Paddington Bear (1274985978)
EDIT_REASON: bad link

fire is alive. it lives and breathes. it consumes and destroys. but we control it and live with it, we are fire dancers

Delete Topic

[ Unregistered ]

addict

Total posts: 413
Posted:All right, the basic mistakes:

-Tharea are much beetter way holding you Poi:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlienJon#p/a/u/2/jqkpHHNCy38
br>
-Wrong location:

Spinning require a lot of space, so you should be able to do full long arm circle..

-Your hands are not straight:

Usually the result of the previous mistake..

----------------

Go outsite, it's sunny outthere and practise outside...

ninja

Delete

Posted:i like holding my loops :} and i know i was originally just looking at some new moves. hence the fact i hit the sofa and the ceiling, thanks ill take a look at my hands next time im outside :}

fire is alive. it lives and breathes. it consumes and destroys. but we control it and live with it, we are fire dancers

Delete