Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > pendelum hyperloop- wrap, under the leg

Login/Join to Participate

yhvh83
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

yhvh83

Total posts: 57
Posted:I started out by playing with the pendulum under the legs.
Normal beat under leg, and pendulum top hand, left or right hand depending on direction.
So maybe in a easier way, one poi goes under the leg while other poi follows in 1.5 time( under the leg hand begind, and 1.5 hand in front), at the end of the 1.5 under the leg, on the half beat let the poi drift and connect with the poi coming out from under the leg at the right angle and you get a air-wrap.
That's what got me into playing with 1.5 to hyper-loop

Start with 1.5 forward or reverse
in forward at end of 1.5 on 1 side bring the stalled top hand into contact with the bottom poi, it will follow into a basic hyper loop.
the tension is not the same as a normal hyper loop, you may have to add some extra umph or pull to it. If not they tangle a little.

The pendulum up to i mentioned - follow the pattern as if you were doing a fountain around your body. On the right side right hand under the right leg from behind. Left hand is pendulum style, as soon as the 1.5 is done the beat from under the leg comes out and connects with the left hand to create a air wrap -
You can do this side to side, end the 1.5 to air wrap on 1 side with a spiral wrap, switch directions and do the same in reverse on the left side.
If i can get a camera , i will throw something together.
give me you ideas

Delete Topic

yhvh83
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

yhvh83

Total posts: 57
Posted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDzDeuCjllo
br>
and here is a video to finally explain what i was talking about

Delete

Rossta42

Rossta42

stranger

Total posts: 17
Posted:Very nice explanation. I am still working on my pendulums with my right hand and have to get better at the anticlockwise air-wrap before I can attempt this combo but it has given me something to work towards that I feel would be within my capabilites.

Thank you smile

To spin is to live!

Delete