• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > please help need advice on fire fans

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1
Posted:can some one please tell me is it better to use the folding fans or the solid ones, is there much difference in what you can do with each of them, what are the advantages and dissadvantages of the two, please help. thanks emmah

Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
Total posts: 4061
Posted:Try this post. smile

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland