• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Smurf24029
GOLD Member since Sep 2009

Smurf24029

Poi Master Smurf

Total posts: 343
Posted:So this video doesn't show the best of my abilities but i was limited inside. Also this being my first time recording myself spinning I couldn't completely relax. Either way I like this one mistakes and all. Let me know what you think.

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

Delete Topic

Dr.Babs
SILVER Member since Apr 2009

Dr.Babs

20% more: DIET ASBESTOS

Total posts: 34
Posted:This is nice, especially since you were indoors in such a small spinning space.

Can't wait to see more from you out in the open! grin

Delete

Smurf24029
GOLD Member since Sep 2009

Smurf24029

Poi Master Smurf

Total posts: 343
Posted:sadly im gunna be loosing the camera (its my dads and i gotta give it back to him this weekend) and I have fire poi on the way so if anything were lookin at a bad cell phone video. but something none the less

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

Delete

[ Unregistered ]

addict

Total posts: 413
Posted:You definitely need more space, go outside!

Make your arms straight.

ninja

Delete