ThreeinoneBRONZE Member
Psst! He's a Fennec
15 posts

Posted:
Name: Mark "Threeinone" Wilson (But people call me Tio ^-^ (Said T-O))

Hometown: home town .-. not like I have one.. I was born in San Jose Calli if that counts X3

Birthday (sign?): I'm a Cancer grin

Sex: Male

Occupation(s): None D: though I do tinker and I have computer skills x3

Favorite Food(s): umm.. Home made Macaroni Salad (gota try my recipe you would die XD) Spaghetti... few other things...

Favorite Color(s): Green! I like green so much I have been called a Kiwi before X3 (one of my friends already took the name of Lime D: )

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? It depends on whether you are talking about an African or European swallow. (google :p)

Toys: ;>> umm... OH! that kinda toy ^^; lessy... I have an abnormally large plushy/stuffed animal collection ^^; (yes I'm a guy >>) other then that I don't have much tongue2

Hobbies other than the obvious: Computer tinkering, light gaming,I'm a writer (not pro but want to be if I write anything good enough), and a little of everything I guess tongue2

Education: No comment, but I'm not dumb if that is what your asking tongue2

Favorite Book(s): oh, anything by Friedrich Pohl. The Halo books were a great read... and this Nifty Sci-Fi novel "Between The Strokes of Night" by Charles Sheffield, That book was epic.

Favorite Movie(s): eh.. tough one... FAQ About Time Travel is a new favorite of mine.. Same with Avatar, Older.. The Abyss was always up there, also a lot of classic kid's movies from when I was little tongue2

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? DX you expect me to answer that! umm... Well how is it setup? If Godzilla was in or on top of the Star Destroyer the Empire would not stand a chance... but if he was attacking moving towards it.. well it's not called a Star Destroyer for nothing.

Favorite TV show(s): Sliders, Stargate SG-1, Doctor Who (new and old) (and spin-offs) BSG (new and old) hmm I think I see a trend here o.o

Plans for life in general: I'm working on it >> stop pressuring me DX

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: umm... no real favorite... I like a little of everything.

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? mmm I have no clue.. but it sure looks perfect from here wink

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Thin Mint... o.o Reeses! umm... neapolitan ^^;

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* ummm... whata what now? ~googles~ oh... never had any of them so I can't pick tongue2

Mkay then. there is that bit of info. Now here is my two sense grin
I'ma fun loving adventures guy who Loves making friends. I'm a tad Bi-polar so don't mind my mood swings. and NO my name does NOT come from the trinity >...< stop asking. it comes from the fact that sometimes I can seem like three different people all rolled up into one tongue2

anyway... Hello and it will be nice to meet any of you ^^

"Now With 100% More Abandonment Issues!"

And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains.

Zephyre PhoenixFamiliar stranger giving out popcorn. (formerly Ascilith)
1,264 posts

Posted:
Hello, hello, and hello (shaking hands three times)

welcome to HoP!

Enjoy the lunatics. But nuts are bad. Only cuz of the squirrels. Help yourself to some popcorn and ask any questions that you would like answered. Most people will answer them to the best of their ability. Others will go off on side tangents that have something somehow to do with the question. Haven't tried nutella!?! Shameful...

Never take candy from strangers...... But popcorn is okay!

Seaspraystranger by the day
924 posts

Posted:
How is not trying Nutella shameful? It's nuts! You said nuts were bad tongue2

'Allo, welcome!

Outta curiosity, what games do you play?

Just a dancer in the dark

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: ThreeinoneGodzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why? DX you expect me to answer that! umm... Well how is it setup? If Godzilla was in or on top of the Star Destroyer the Empire would not stand a chance... but if he was attacking moving towards it.. well it's not called a Star Destroyer for nothing.

It is so called a Star Destroyer for nothing! The Kia Spectra does not consist of a spectrum and at least one other spectrum besides--it's all marketing. They just didn't want to call it a Space Yugo With Guns.

Point is, Godzilla obviously wins. He's a lizard, and he eats Nutella.

Welcome!

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

WoodlandAppleBRONZE Member
addict
474 posts

Posted:
Godzilla is a japanese puppet. The star destroyer is a freegin battleship with a massive LASER!!!! It takes years of honing skills against swamp rats to take it down, a big plastic toy has NO CHANCE.

sticks and stones my break my bones, but ski patrol will save me.

EmmCeeeFFBRONZE Member
145 posts

Posted:
Well I'm in Tokyo at the moment and I havnt seen him! This leads me to believe that he doesn't exist... default win to the star destroyer....

If i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isnt. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldnt be. And what it wouldnt be, it would. You see?

EmmCeeeFFBRONZE Member
145 posts

Posted:
Oh... and welcome to you Tio as I guess that's why this thread is here grin

If i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isnt. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldnt be. And what it wouldnt be, it would. You see?

ThreeinoneBRONZE Member
Psst! He's a Fennec
15 posts

Posted:
Heheh, thank you all for the welcome grin

Originally Posted By: SeasprayHow is not trying Nutella shameful? It's nuts! You said nuts were bad tongue2

'Allo, welcome!

Outta curiosity, what games do you play?

Well it depends... I play different games depending around different circumstances...
Example?
Last week I was obsessing over HL2 mods because I saw a video on Youtube of a cool looking one... and this week I'm addicted to all things Resident Evil (Biohazard for non-US peoples)... That was trigered because a friend mentioned to me that he just got Resident Evil 5 (Biohazard 5)
Who the hell knows what kinda games I'll end up addicted to in the close future X3 it only takes a small trigger to set me off tongue2

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains.

1,264 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: WoodlandAppleGodzilla is a japanese puppet. The star destroyer is a freegin battleship with a massive LASER!!!! It takes years of honing skills against swamp rats to take it down, a big plastic toy has NO CHANCE.

Haha I think you are mistaking the star destroyer with the Death Star. Star destroyers are faaar far smaller

ThreeinoneBRONZE Member
Psst! He's a Fennec
15 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: AscilithOriginally Posted By: WoodlandAppleGodzilla is a japanese puppet. The star destroyer is a freegin battleship with a massive LASER!!!! It takes years of honing skills against swamp rats to take it down, a big plastic toy has NO CHANCE.

Haha I think you are mistaking the star destroyer with the Death Star. Star destroyers are faaar far smaller

exactly what I was thinking tongue2 but still a Star Destroyer is still much bigger then Godzilla and has a lot more firepower.

924 posts

Posted:
What I don't get... Why call the ship in your arsenal after the ability of your uber weapon?

ThreeinoneBRONZE Member
Psst! He's a Fennec
15 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: SeasprayWhat I don't get... Why call the ship in your arsenal after the ability of your uber weapon?
Because when Star Destroyers were first put together they were barely even considering the Death Star.

924 posts

Posted:
I know, from a fiction pov, but from Lucas' point of view...

Although to be fair the Imperials didn't have access to a weapon that actually made stars blow up until the Sun Eater in the books...

ThreeinoneBRONZE Member
Psst! He's a Fennec
15 posts

Posted:
I don't really read the books so meh x3

924 posts

Posted:
meh, is an excellent summary of the books the original 3 work better on their own imo

ThreeinoneBRONZE Member
Psst! He's a Fennec
15 posts

Posted:
XD

I have a few friends who are obsessive with it and think they you can't understand it all without the books tongue2

924 posts

Posted:
Reading Star War's books is like putting relish or a sauce on a burger.

Some people might put all they can get on, others might just put mayo or ketchup on, but in the end it's the burger that's the main thing tongue2

(ooo, I made a mettyfour)

WoodlandAppleBRONZE Member
addict
474 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Ascilith

whatever. Im still right.

sticks and stones my break my bones, but ski patrol will save me.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
I love the way wet-navy destroyers are actually pretty small ships. And when you get to SF, everyone goes gaga about the word destroyer.

Welcome to HoP anyway!

Definitely avoid the squirrels.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

ThreeinoneBRONZE Member
Psst! He's a Fennec
15 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: astonI love the way wet-navy destroyers are actually pretty small ships. And when you get to SF, everyone goes gaga about the word destroyer.

Welcome to HoP anyway!

Definitely avoid the squirrels.

I will and thanks :3

1,264 posts

Posted:
I stand by what I said on the other thread. There are ways for Godzilla to win.

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
Firepower has never stopped Godzilla before. Otherwise there wouldn't be so damn many Godzilla movies. Have you seen the stuff that Fictional Japanese Army has?

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s