Forums > Introductions > Introduction from Fire Fairy3, a big hello to you all

Login/Join to Participate

FireFairy3SILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Heya everyone, I'm kinda not new to home of poi but I'm trying not to be shy any more and I'm discovering how to use the forums. I first saw someone swinging fire poi when I was helping out with the seniors at a girl guide camp and the lady who spun did it for us at the end of the week. I thought it looked amazing like she was dancing with the stars so I shouted teach me and everyone that knew me groaned oh no! Lol but she kindly gave me all the top websites to poi sites where i could learn more.

I taught myself the basics of poi when I was 17 by using this site mainly and the dvds and teaching a friend. I think teaching is always a good way to learn more thoroughly as you have to break down the tricks for someone else. Then we learnt intermediate things together. I am 23, English and among swinging poi, I like dancing and writing stories. I luv reading fantasy fiction and so my nickname since school was Clairey Fairy and when i took up fire poi my performance name became Fire Fairy. So that's me, hope to get to know you all soon. Hope I didnt drone on too long, I just enjoy writing too much!

Spin some fire fairy wings and you may feel like your flying and lighting up the nights sky

CuteChickBRONZE Member
Hehe watch out, I'm a STRANGER!
24 posts

Posted:
Hi! :-)

"Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids." Willy Wonka

FireFairy3SILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
hi nice to meet you! ^^

Spin some fire fairy wings and you may feel like your flying and lighting up the nights sky

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HoP!

Avoid the squirrels, they tend to snap.

Also: marmite, vegemite or nutella?

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Jeff CBRONZE Member