Kendall SilverBRONZE Member
Nightblade
3 posts

Posted:
-Name: Joshua "Nightblade" Martin
-Hometown: Don't know, been here for most of my life though.
-Birthday (sign?): 4/14/84 ... Aries, no wonder wink
-Sex: Male
-Occupation(s): Bus Driver / Bar\Concert Security
-Favorite Food(s): All of them
-Favorite Color(s): Dark Dark Blues/Black
-What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow?: African or European?: If European; 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.
-Toys: My torch and fuel canister, and soon to be a staff too smile
-Hobbies other than the obvious: Chainmaille, Computers, Metaphysics, Cooking
-Education: High School
-Favorite Book(s): Fight Club
-Favorite Movie(s): Fight Club
-Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why?: ... ... I'd have to say TOTAL ANNIHILATION!
-Favorite TV show(s): Not to into TV ...
-Plans for life in general (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up): Damn, I am grown up and still don't know.
-Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Marylin Manson lately, otherwise Metal and the like... Dethklok, lol.
-Do you think these pants make my butt look too big?: For sanity sake I'll pass on that one.
-Favorite ice cream flavor(s): Chocolate Marshmallow
-Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?: Unfortunately I have only tried Nutella, it was ok, but my passive nature warrants I stay out of this conflict.

Hello all, I'm glad to become a member of your community. I have been breathing fire (VERY unprofessionally) for some years now, most recently discovering how lucky I was to have never killed myself (or worse). Seeing as I enjoyed my untrained escapades I am now seeking a better understanding of the Art and hope to gain the wisdom I so previously lacked.

Tyler Durden: First you have to give up, first you have to *know*... not fear... *know*... that someday you're gonna die.
-Fight Club

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Good move!

And welcome to HoP!

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland