MikefromGlos
MikefromGlos

Hitman
Total posts: 985
Posted:So finally after six years of spinning in some means i just had my first ever photo shoot.

Got some really nice photos from it will be in the gallary soon with any luck anyway. just being a pain uploading them onto my laptop damn windows vista. I need to completely format my machine i think.... Unfortunatly i have no boot disk *Cries*

Just thought i would share this with the people i have inspired me for so long and taught me so much so most of all

***THANK YOU***

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Delete Topic

Seye
Seye

Geek
Total posts: 1261
Posted:Any pictures of that game of jolleystick we've been talking about for 2 years?
wink

Delete

MikefromGlos
MikefromGlos

Hitman
Total posts: 985
Posted:lol definatly play this year if i can persuede dunc to let us get a net etc. I hope it will happen bit like the play DVD's lol

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Delete