• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

TwistedTouch

Total posts: 1
Posted:We're putting on an event on Sunday the 27th of July in Maidstone at Lashings. Its an all day gig inside, a poker tournament downstairs and oustide we're playing some cool tunes for spinners and jugglers. Its all for charity, in aid of the Cystic fibrosis trust.

If anyone wants to come down and spin you'll get free entry which gets you; a free BBQ! Yippee, hooray. The address is:

81-83 Upper stone street
Maidstone
ME15 6HE

For more info about the gig; www.touchmetwisted.co.uk

And if your interested leave your name here to go on the guest list of email me; joe@touchmetwisted.co.uk

We could use all the help, so far its just gonna be me on the light staff and my friend paul spinning biggrin