Forums > Meet Others > Any spinners around in luxembourg or near it? i'm desperate lol

Login/Join to Participate

the_lpmanBRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
hey guys, well i havent done poi for a long time but i'd love to get back to it. as i don't know anyone around who is interested... frown maybe there are some people in or around luxembourg, i dunno germany, belgium, france... anywhere near the borders.. i could maybe convince one or two friends to start again with me... please contact wink cool

Carolenewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey there! I'm from Luxembourg too and feeling pretty lonely with my poi spinning :-) I'm pretty new to the whole poi thing and would love to i,prove my spinning. But practicing on my own can get a bit frustrating, so...
I also googled for some juggling/poi spinning groups or associations in Luxembourg to join, but haven't found anything, so I guess there's a real "market gap" there :-)
Anyway, feel free to contact me