• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Me oggz custom socks

Login/Join to Participate

Geeza
GOLD Member since May 2006

Geeza

addict

Total posts: 694
Posted:I imagine this is what hyperlights will look like, only they will be 10x more powerfull

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TV8LirZ-sKU

Delete Topic

Mr_Joe
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Mr_Joe

Part-time genius

Total posts: 59
Posted:Very nice indeed smile

How've you put the poi together? Also, what do you think to the Oggz? I've been toying with this idea for a while...

(too poor for hyperlights frown )

Delete

Geeza
GOLD Member since May 2006

Geeza

addict

Total posts: 694
Posted:check out this thread

http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/show...5/o/all/fpart/1

I made the 'socks' from non stretch white material i got a metre of at a market for 1. Its shiny white one side and not so shiny the other, quite thin but strong. I cut 2 length slightly going smaller at each of the ends, then stitched up the sides and knotted at each end.

The only problem is the edges are freying because i cant sew. Im taking some material home and getting the grandma to do some properly.

Oggz are great to spin with as they are just the right weight. The socks I made are far better than foxy ones (still nowhere as good quality as hyperloops) but what do you expect for a quid (my hyperloops and black and orange anyway so you can see glow products through them)

Delete

Mr_Joe
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Mr_Joe

Part-time genius

Total posts: 59
Posted:Thanks for the info smile

Delete