• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Jenny_Aspen

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hey! I just found this site and am wondering if anyone has any advice for me on how/where to schedule a fire juggler for an event I am coordinating in Aspen, Colorado on February 16th. We are a non-profit who has a yearly fundraiser and we really want someone who can "wow" the crowd as they come in to the venue. If you are interested please let me know at jenny@acih.org.

Thanks, Jenny

Delete Topic

FireNix
BRONZE Member since Apr 2001

FireNix

old hand

Total posts: 904
Posted:I suggest to the Mods making a seperate section for 'non-professional' performers. Where people can come fopr freebies and people can get some experience.
Or maybe I just set an agency up and take 15% of....Oh nothing!
But Wow factor and good vibes and rainbow dust and fruit-loops... well at least you can eat fruit loops!!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Delete

FireNix
BRONZE Member since Apr 2001

FireNix

old hand

Total posts: 904
Posted:Jenny - may I suggest you take the time to look in the 'meet others' section for your area?

I found one local person who might be able to help you?

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Delete