• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > trying to remember moves

Login/Join to Participate

princesspoi
princesspoi

Total posts: 9
Posted:does anyone else have this problem or is it just me that's a bit dizzy.

i'll watch a video or read some tips here then pick up my poi, start spinning & completely forget what i've just seen/read. it's a long walk from my back garden to my laptop. how can i remember stuff? i just totally forget where my hands are meant to be & when i think i've remembered & it goes horribly wrong i'll come back to my laptop watch the video again & realise that i was doing something completly different.

i'm doomed aren't i?

Are you alive?

How does it feel to be alive?

Delete Topic

Fire_Moose
Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded
Total posts: 3597
Posted:I do the same thing. Luckily i work at a school and my office connects to the gym so i can take a quick look at the video if im not getting it.

One way would be to try and memorize the first/last half of the trick at a time...dunno if that works with poi but give it a try.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Delete

princesspoi
princesspoi

Total posts: 9
Posted:sometimes i spin in my living room so that's easier coz it's where my lappy is. but i have to be careful. i love it when it's sunny & i can go outside or it's a nice night & i can take me led poi out.

spose i could practice with sticks inside then take my poi outside once i think i've got it.

Are you alive?

How does it feel to be alive?

Delete