Forums > Videos > Old vids, new hosting, with your permission.

Login/Join to Participate

thorFlaming Lesbian
181 posts

Posted:
Hello HOP Peeps.

I was digging around my hard drive and found alot of old fire/juggling videos that shouldn't be let orphaned. I uploaded them to https://antipunk.net/fire/ and am asking for help identifying the owners of the videos. If you know how to contact the authors, or at least copyright holders, please PM me with the specifics. I'll try to contact the owners of the videos and see if they want me to take them down or leave them up.

I'm not making any money off this, in fact I'm paying out of pocket for the hosting. I'm just hoping that this will actually be helpful to some of you guys who have lost something important through bitrot.

If you want a specific video taken down, just PM me and let me know. Otherwise I'm just going to leave the vids up there for the rest of time (seriously, I have unlimited bandwidth and no better use for it), for posterity's sake.

Also, if any of you guys need a place to store fire videos, feel free to hit me up.

Lights dancing off my skin as chains wrap round it.
Pain is in a little box and I'm so glad I found it.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
i'm not sure, but perhaps you may have missed... 03_13_06_0001.wmv, 061203yutaaska.wmv, 1333709-02-07lowres.wmv, 1333711-02-07low.wmv, 13337exile_at_the_granites_lowres.wmv, 1881If_That_s_Yer_Attitude_small.wmv, 2000wheaton.mpg, 2001michellefreestyle.mpg, 2001michellesolo.mpg, 2001michelletwobaton.mpg, 2006big-g.wmv, 2-32-pirouette.wmv, 2-38-between_the_legs.wmv, 3_Fire_Spinner, 3370a.AVI, 3days_oregon.wmv, 3min Palladium Tribal.wmv, 45 seconds of Xaeda warming up with single long staff.mpg, 45 seconds of Xaeda with single staff.mpg, 5275Howwoward_Double_Fire_Sword_Demo.avi, 5439killabunnie.avi, 5526chut_II.wmv, 6811hebi.wmv, 750.mpg, A Whole New Flow.wmv, aaa - lions avec tt bcc merci a cyril.wmv, aaa.avi, aab - Invalides avec tt bcc merci a olivier.wmv, aac - place du chatelet avec tt bcc merci a cyril.wmv, aad - Danse avec le feux 01.wmv, aam - Crit pharma 2006.wmv, aam.wmv, aan.wmv, aao.wmv, aap.wmv, aaq.wmv, aar.avi, aba.wmv, abb.wmv, abc.wmv, abd.wmv, abg.wmv, abj.wmv, abk.wmv, abm.wmv, abn.wmv, abo.wmv, abp.wmv, abq.wmv, abr.wmv, Acciaio - doublerollthrottle.wmv, Acciaio - fibble-tricks.wmv, Acciaio - throttleneckvariation.wmv, Acciaio - tibble.wmv, AcidTalesHighRes.wmv, adam1_medium.mov, Adrillf Glowsticking.wmv, aero1.avi, AFunkDeeFilm.wmv, agon1.wmv, Airport Terrorism.avi, alice poi full fat.avi, an audience with tink(FPP2005_M).wmv, anders first_spin.avi, animalcut.mov, antispicn07-2006.mpg, antispinfountain.wmv, Antti Suniala - 4 Stitches (thecut).mov, Antti Suniala - roi_lowres.avi, Antti Suniala - The Amazing Rubber Heart Duo - 2006 Promotional Video .avi, Antti Suniala - Tuliryhm„ Glow - Kaunopalo (kaunopalo_hires).avi, antti_turku2011.avi, apr_05_2006.wmv, apr_29_2006.wmv, apr_29_2006_2.wmv, AriadPoi.avi, asciifire_divx.avi, a-test2infinity3.mov, atest2infinity4.mov, atlantisonfire.mov, atthebottomofacliff.avi, Auftritt_Zirkus_Verona.wmv, autsch - 36802.wmv, Axel session chaussette.WMV, Axel&mawak.wmv, Axelwithfire2.wmv, b581d0bc.jpg, balrog - abseil firebreath.wmv, BamColeUcof.wmv, Bammersw.wmv, Baton Twirling Bulgaria - air style demo.wmv, Baton Twirling Bulgaria - baton twirling air style.wmv, Baton Twirling Bulgaria - baton twirling demo.wmv, Baton Twirling Bulgaria - fire dancing demo.wmv, Baton Twirling Bulgaria - glowing poi demo.wmv, Baton Twirling Bulgaria - twirling in the winter.wmv, BCC_XI-MattHennem.mp4, B-Complex112903.WMV, beauty_of_ashes.mov, becauselifeisnt.avi, beginnings.wmv, bender_doubles_-_3-6-2004.WMV, bikini_poi.avi, BiteofSeattle.mov, bitsnbobs.wmv, blackandblue.wmv, blackandbluefull.wmv, BLDG1301.wmv, BloodyJazzHandspromo.avi, Bluetacboy.WMV, bluetacman.wmv, bobs_doc.mov, Brettstar - 13337matrixish.wmv, BrettStar - Brettish Poi.wmv, BT - Adventures.avi, btb_5_beat_drill.avi, BU_gig.mpg, Burn_8.21.05.wmv, Burnt Toast - Glow - Promo.wmv, Burnt_Farl.avi, butterflybarrelrolls.wmv, butterflyweave2.AVI, Carnival Of The Divine Imagination - chamar_web.wmv, Carnival Of The Divine Imagination - eskenta_web.wmv, Carnival Of The Divine Imagination - roving_web.wmv, Carnival Of The Divine Imagination - wonderland.wmv, cdf-nye04.wmv, cds-alegria-fs.avi, cds-varekai-met.avi, cg, chizuumi.wmv, chris telstra.mov, Chris.wmv, chutneyplaying.avi, chutneywalkingintheair.wmv, CIMG1512.AVI, clavacairns larger.avi, Clerics3stick.wmv, col.wmv, COLpreview.wmv, combover.wmv, Composite-2005-11-17_20-48-06hSm_Prog001.wmv, compressed sun fun.wmv, contact juggling, contact_or_somethin_like_it.avi, ControlledBurn(1).avi, crechgwen.wmv, Crome.wmv, DanceLikeYouReSellingHoney.wmv, DanEmmotion_NEW2.avi, DanHyperloops1_NEW.avi, dantutorialsmall.wmv, dave_meteors.avi, daylightsilence.wmv, dedicatedtomypast.wmv, defistival_320.mp4, dervishly_yers.wmv, diemagiedeslichts.swf, DMDII.wmv, DOC V.S DIVINE CBY 2006.mov, doc2.mov, donutboy.mov, Doree.wmv, Double_fire.wmv, doubles-contact.avi, dreams_of_fire.wmv, DrewAndStaff.avi, Drew-Foundation720.avi, dTVOD.avi, dunc butterfly_hyperloop_choot.wmv, durbs.wmv, Durbs_Falmouth3.avi, duunc - Butterfly Barrell Roll (with thru wraps).wmv, dwarf_poi1.wmv, DynamikDysfunktion.avi, edlawarr.wmv, ejc06_antti_qt.mov, emily_fire_07-22-06.wmv, emma1_medium.mov, Encoder_3.wmv, etretat.mp4, euphoricrhythm_newfirepoi.wmv, evening with ucof.avi, eXodus-trailerw.wmv, experiment01.wmv, extremeart.avi, Falmouth 2.avi, falmouth 3 divx.avi, fenfire_promotionvid2005_wm9_large.wmv.avi, Final_PracticeSessions_01.WMV, Final_PracticeSessions_02.WMV, fire, fire.avi, fire.mov, fire_breath_001.MOV, fire_mk_2_001.MOV, fire_mk_2_004.MOV, fire_warrior.avi, fireandfaith.avi, firedart.avi, FireInMotion69.french.video.avi, firemeteors.wmv, Fireperformance by raver-softi.wmv, firepoi by Thomas.AVI, fireropesillyness.wmv, fireshow_315_divx503.avi, FireTricks101.wmv, Firetricks-jcsmall.wmv, firevideooo.wmv, firewire.MOV, First_Fire_Vids, First_Steps_In_Falmouth.wmv, FlaeyrMunklefist2.divx.avi, Flame Oz Trailer.avi, FlameOz.wmv, Flames of the Jungle.mpg, fly.wmv, fo8-combos.wmv, Forkawaza fire hands & fire finger.wmv, FreakNightWMFv4.wmv, fsih.wmv, fuero - Glowypoi.wmv, fun with a bowling ball.wmv, fuse_v1.1.mov, garage1.wmv, garthypoi.wmv, ghostpart1.avi, GizmoSpinning.avi, glass body_roll.avi, glow_web.wmv, glowsticking_com_Meetups and compilations_Bay area summer compilation_8-26-2006.wmv, glowsticking_com_stringing_cleric_121006.zip, glowsticking_com_the others_Bay area compilation Fire Poi Session_8-26-2006.wmv, glowstring wil 5.02.05.wmv, glowstringing_cleric_4.13.06.wmv, Glow-video.wmv, Glowypoi.wmv, Gnarly Cranium girl fire hoop.mov, Gordon_Koh_Phangan_Poi_15MB.wmv, greyglow.wmv, grizzlybearreprisal.avi, Grottes et Cascades large.wmv, Grottes_et_Cascades.wmv, Group and Duo.wmv, guilford - Backline.avi, guy_looking_for_chi.wmv, gwr.wmv, hafla2004 (bellydancers).wmv, HangarFun.wmv, helsstrugsrumblefinal5mb.wmv, HeribertoVeyran.wmv, howto.avi, hybrid_tut_low.wmv, hyogo yuta.wmv, HyperLights_FirstPublicOuting.wmv, Hyperloop (diabolo x2 that is).mpeg, hyperpirouette.wmv, IckleMatt-Boomchucka2007109.mp4, idam1_medium.mov, Ideas.wmv, If that's yer attitude (small).wmv, Ifrit Fire breathing.mpeg, Ifrit Fritz suicide.mpeg, illdill.wmv, imakokode - BurningMan2006.wmv, Imakokode_St_victoire.wmv, ImakokodeDoublesIso.wmv, imperfectcirquel.avi, infire-chapter3.wmv, infire-ocelot.wmv, irish invasion.avi, Isaac.WMV, Isolation_Magic_0001.wmv, Isolation_Magic_2.wmv, Isolation_Magic_3.wmv, iyoiyo_en.wmv, jago-promo.mov, Jo - noose_poi.wmv, JohnFire1_NEW.avi, joshdoubles3.avi, Joy_of_staff-hi_res.divx.avi, juggling1_medium.mov, JugglingStaffOnlyLarge.wmv, jul_22_2006.wmv, jun_05_2006.wmv, kent.avi, knox2.avi, knoxious-doubles.avi, konkichifumi.wmv, Kooothor - Longues.Flammes.avi, LadyKrystalWebb - New poi.avi, last vid mediatech.wmv, leja half steve.AVI, Limits of Language #2.mov, Live_at_Deis.wmv, loki.c1687 - destinytrailer.mov, LSK - Firestaff1.avi, madness.WMV, madnesshopnew.wmv, MalamanTraining2.wmv, mar_13_2006.wmv, marsdance2.mov, matrix-tutorial.wmv, Mav_Chelle_Double_fire_breathing.wmv, Mav_fire_breathing.wmv, mawelle.wmv, may_20_2006.wmv, maypip.avi, mcp-ladypk.wmv, Me_and_Strugz.avi, MeanDizzV4.wmv, meastickmovie.wmv, meastickvid 4.wmv, Meenik - Secret of Flowers.mov, megs kitchen ... be afraid.wmv, meg's videos, messy.avi, meteor_3.avi, Mig ouch.wmv, MiG whipsmall.wmv, MissingInActon-Part1-TheSequel9mb.wmv, momo.wmv, monk - fireshow v.01.1.wmv, MonkeyEfficiency.wmv, Moonfest_low.wmv, morning Coffee.avi, Mot - CJ at home.wmv, MOT - cjgoofin.wmv, Mot - Contact Juggling.wmv, Mot - Contact stickmanlepel.wmv, Mot - Living Room Poi.wmv, Mot - Marco and Mot's christmas video.wmv, Mot - Marco CJ in the vondelpark.wmv, Mot - Poi & Breathing fire.wmv, Mot - Poi & Staff.wmv, Mot - Poi and hoop.wmv, Mot - Poi spinning by WOFT.wmv, Mot - Poi spui05part1.wmv, Mot - RinguPingu 1.wmv, Mot - RinguPingu.wmv, Mot - sparklies2.wmv, Mot - spuio5 Poi.wmv.wmv, Mot - staff fx_stickman.wmv, Mot - treesnsparklies.wmv, mot - very slow cj speeded up.wmv.wmv, Mot - vondelcontact05small.wmv, Mot - whengaylecametovisit.wmv, Mr_X.wmv, MVI_0405.AVI, MVI_0406.AVI, my little vid.wmv, naturepoi.wmv, ness-islands-march06.wmv, NewIsoHF.wmv, nexus.wmv, nexus_slowmotion_perfect.wmv, nexusmaster.wmv, Ngati Rangiwewehi - ATM Arts Festival 1996.mpg, nick_en.wmv, nickvsyuta2.mov, nickwithfire.wmv, nickwithfire2.wmv, nickyuta.wmv, Nighthawk.wmv, NinjaFireToys.avi, Ninjarob - Fun with Nunchucks .avi, ninjaTVOD.avi, nipp_summer_small.wmv, nippmedqual.wmv, Nomad_Marrakesh.avi, northernlights.avi, notasockTVOD.avi, nun spin small 1.wmv, OfficialResultsOsaka2004.wmv, ogenj.wmv, olgavova_movie.mov, o'mineiro.avi, oneyear11.WMV, out_for_a_walk_large.mp4, out_for_a_walk_small.mp4, palais291005.mp4, pa-li-tchi_live_promo_bruntal_2003.wmv, pa-li-tchi_promo_2003_VBR.wmv, pa-li-tchi_radiorelax_2005_VBR_HQ.wmv, ParisIsBurning2005.wmv, PartMinusOneInAnInverseTrilogy5Mb.wmv, Phoenix Fire Stilt Processions.mpg, pineapple pete - backyard_sockage.wmv, pineapple pete - spinning in brisbane - dodgey_poi_vid_higher.WMV, pineapplepete15012006.avi, pineapplepete15012006_.avi, PIPhudds.wmv, Pix, pk01.avi, pkclubs01pip8.WMV, planesnstuff.mpg, play teaser.avi, playingeasy.wmv, Poi in the Park - The Ben Experiance.wmv, Poi vid part 1.avi, Poi vid part 2.avi, Poi_on_the_Patio.avi, poi1.wmv, poiretreat01b.wmv, poistudio2.mov, pollyshortpoispring2004.wmv, porchefontaine.wmv, pratabis.wmv, pratarouz is on fire2.wmv, pupdawg Just closed my eyes 10607Wow_0001.wmv, pyroflow glow promo.wmv, pyrofringe.mov, Pyroptix highlights.wmv, PyroSutra@ParkCity.mov, Radiologic - isolated hoops.mp4, RainyDays2.wmv, Rakau.wmv, rangiwewehi.mpg, refractions.avi, Rev- Practice- 9-23-05.wmv, rev_prac_9-23-05.wmv, revenge.wmv, rhd_theantti.avi, rob1_medium.mov, rob2_medium.mov, rob3_medium.mov, RollerStaff.wmv, ropedart, ropedart.mpg, ros compress3.mov, ros_btb butterfly.mpeg, ros_btb-butterfly.mpeg, ros1_medium.mov, RotterdamPoi.avi, roughkutz.avi, roving_web.wmv, Rovo - Chris.wmv, Rovo - Chris-9-6-06.wmv, Rovo - Fire Comets Demo.wmv, Rovo - Fire Poi May '06.wmv, Rovo - Tech Poi Vid.wmv, rovo.wmv, rovo_workshop.avi, rtbhigh.wmv, rubbish.avi, rubbishtwothesequal.wmv, Ry05042006.avi, Ry26112005.avi, Ry30042005.avi, ryanfire.wmv, sacha-poi.wmv, sage - fire fans (mayan act).mov, Sage using a pair of orange Beaming Poi.mpg, Sage using cathedral ball chain fire poi does a forward roll with armwraps.mpg, Sage using cathedral ball chain fire poi.mpg, Sage using double Electroglo Staff.mpg, Sage using double Electroglo Staff1.mpg, Sage using double fire staff.mpg, Sage using Electroglo Poi (green).mpg, Sage using single long fire staff.mpg, sandy trickset.mov, sandy1_medium.mov, sept_23_2006.wmv, SFS VID1 Another Eezy Sunday.avi, show_your_poi_small.mov, sillywalk_bigger.wmv, simians Mini.wmv, sister_dance.wmv, skilltoys4health.mov, SkunkWebSpin20mb.mov, slack01.wmv, slack02.wmv, SlackinEd.wmv, smoking_kills_0002.wmv, snakehandling.avi, snowwhite day.avi, Some_Mothers.avi, spame espagne.wmv, sphercular_vision.mov, spielvolk.rm, SpinningInParis1+2.avi, SpinningInParis3+4.avi, spinparisaussies.avi, SpinPsyclePromo.AVI, spitfire.wmv, Spuiplein.avi, ss1 1.0.avi, ss2 1.0.avi, ss3 2.0.avi, staff1iso.wmv, staff56k.rm, Stars.wmv, Sticks In The Sun.mov, strangeTVOD.avi, strugs wheel passing.AVI, strugz & staffz 2 - stix & stoned.avi, Strugz_Staffz_Wish_You_Where_Here_hi.avi, Strugz_Staffz_Wish_You_Where_Here_lo.avi, suibom - emily_fire_07-22-06.wmv, Suibom - Flyin socks(prac).wmv, suibom 24431antispin_weave.wmv, T0xic13.wmv, TEA_AND_CRUMPET.MOV, technicalpoi.wmv, TePOOKa - CabaretSaute.avi, tePOOKa2005.avi, TF-bg_colaboration.mov, TF-bluegrass_matt.mov, TF-Brian_Poi.mov, TF-Brian_Poi-2.mov, TF-Brian_Poi-3.mov, TF-Brian-fire.mov, TF-Brian-glow.mov, TF-club_fight.mov, TF-firey_frat_party.mov, TF-leif_COL5.mov, TF-leif_frat_show.mov, TF-Leif_Poi.avi, TF-Leif_Poi.mov, TF-Leif_Poi-2.mov, TF-Leif_Staff.mov, TF-Leif-AfterParty.mov, TF-Leif-long_poi.mov, TF-Leif-short_poi.mov, TF-Leif-walk-in.mov, TF-Matt_and_Nick.mov, TF-matt_col5.mov, TF-matt_frat_show.mov, TF-Matt_Poi.mov, TF-Matt_Staff_Clubs_Poi.mov, TF-Matt-AfterParty.mov, TF-Matt-clubs.mov, TF-Matt-walk_in.mov, TF-Nick_Breathe_and_Eat.mov, TF-Nick-walk_in.mov, TF-pois_view.mov, TF-that_bastard_nick.mov, The Flaming Butterlfies - special_indoor_pyro_duo.mov, The LomiK ShoW.wmv, thejedilouise.avi, throwing tutorial by tulic.MOV, Tim Marston - FirestaffHomeofPoicom.avi, Tim Marston - FiretaffHomeofPoicom.avi, tim marston - pyromania.MPG, Tim Marston - Pyromaniac.avi, tim1_medium.mov, tobi - Twilight_Trailer_VCD.mpg, togokou.wmv, tom shil 4 beat TTN take-out type thing.MOV, Tongue transfer video.wmv, traditional_maori_poi_with_migoto.mov, TrailerBCC.wmv, tranquillarge.wmv, trick001.wmv, triplepoi.wmv, TripleThreat-rvhigh.rm, TT - Compilation.wmv, TT2 - The Sequel (WMV).wmv, TT3 - Trailer.wmv, tulenovovideo.avi, TuTaniwha.wmv, Twilight_Trailer_VCD.mpg, twobeerspromo.avi, UberParis_15 17_June_07_Trailer.avi, UberParis_15_17_June_07_Trailer.avi, Uberstaff - 2005.avi, Uberstaff05.wmv, Uberstaff2005.avi, ult_4_beat_butterfly_weave.avi, Uncut-dave-rhymo.wmv, underlegsfun.wmv, UndividedKaelUltras.wmv, urban29.wmv, user9.wmv, vanpip.avi, Video018.avi, VIDEOBOLASCHARP.wmv, Videos.Malabares.Juggling.by.SAMER.ALI 21_05_2004, vixenfringe.mov, VO1.0.avi, WaistWrapDemoLG.wmv, WarriorsofLight_nl-Vuurgevecht.wmv, wattteaser.rm, WFKC2004_1st.mp4, when_circles_dream.mov, workshopbb.wmv, worldbaton2004clips.wmv, wt1large.wmv, wwf-Cole_Bovril_cage.wmv, wwf-DandR_BandG_tag.wmv, wwf-UCOF_Chutney_submission.wmv, xmas eve on the incondoocon.WMV, Ytua - 2005 (yuta).wmv, Yuta - Bonenkai (yuta1203) 2.wmv, Yuta - Modern Dance Performance (hikarihebi).wmv, Yuta & Kou (kichion).wmv, yuta 2005feb.wmv, yuta.wmv ... but i could be mistaken.

7 years of HOP = 10 GBs of videos!! eek

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

thorFlaming Lesbian
181 posts

Posted:
yeah yeah yeah... these are all from feb 2004 - jan 2005. sue me for not having everything. christ.

oh yeah, can you send me ControlledBurn(1).avi? i lost that.

Lights dancing off my skin as chains wrap round it.
Pain is in a little box and I'm so glad I found it.

6,978 posts

Posted:
of course buddy!!
it's 33 megs - so if we can get permission to host it, i'll put it up.

thanks heaps for raising awareness of the gems that have been lost to time smile

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Quote: Bendertheoffender
"i'm not sure, but perhaps you may have missed...
..daylightsilence.wmv ... "

Ahhhh Ben, you included the important one there smile was watching it again last week biggrin

6,978 posts

Posted:
if i hear that song one more time, i'll join a cult.
and not a happy tree-hugging one either. one of those nutty tinfoil cults. woot.

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Damn Bender, I'm envious of your collection! and your staff spinning :P.

Peace,
- Sui

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

glennerooprofessional loser
140 posts

Posted:
i've got 2 DVDs of diverse fire videos, mostly from Burn Crew Concept that i was hosting on fire.glenneroo.org until my provider recently bitched at me for hosting "media files" heh, whatever that's supposed to mean. Anyways i've got all the files still here if you want to host stuff and you've got room to do it, lemme know and i'll send you all the goods wink

fotography: glenneroo.net
filmography: glenneroo.org

6,978 posts

Posted:
excellent news!! what bccc files are they??
b

personally, i love drewandstaff! August '02 leet experimental staff before contact tiwrling caught on. likewise with the 'moneiro' videos at the time. you guys are pioneers - people still follow the movements that were released so far back then!