Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
I hate money (or the not having it).

I belly dance and want to also learn the fire fan art and for fans, palm torches, and fire hip belts I would need 250-300.

I need a better job.

Stupid school and stupid work payroll.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
hug I hope you will find a way hug

Can't you earn that money with belly dancing, no? [/male stupid advice]

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
If you want something badly enough. You'll find a way of getting it

hug

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
and you really appreciate the things you have when you've had to wait, work, save, pay for them - the dreaming's half the fun biggrin

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

E_V_I_LMosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.
346 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Wild Child

and you really appreciate the things you have when you've had to wait, work, save, pay for them

That's not always the case. It's not like that with rude things! biggrin

Could you not do more dancing ? [/Also stupid male voice] ubbloco

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
You don't get a thrill from anticipating rude things???? tongue ubblol

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Tell me about it...I made a pledge this year to sort out my debts, have been off to a pretty good start, but now I just found out I have to fork out £650 if I want to stay in the country past October.Stupid law changes. Thats just to stay here,never mind trying to live and be young and have fun at the same time. I can do it, but it's taking me right back to square one frown Money is rubbish.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
£650? Seems a cheap price to pay for the drugs wink ubblol

Euonymous Europeus

Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
When I belly dance I do it more for fun. Never for money. I do it because I love it.

So unfortunately that wouldn't help me.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Yupp - that's the curse of growing up, errm "old(er)"...
Maybe the ppl who see you bellydance love it so much, they would give you money for it... that's then called "energy trasfer", or "monetary feedback" - not quite the same as "getting paid" for doing what you love to do anyways wink

650 stones for being young, have fun AND live? That's a steal sweetheart! I'm up for that - where would I have to queue, do we have to draw numbers? ubblol [/malefilistic sarcasm]

btw have you heard of the saying: good girls go to heaven? wink help nope I wasn't suggesting that... just saying: get a job... however, what would you want in the UK past October? umm earn that money (and a bit more) and get a ticket to India - shrug

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
yes money is a trouble....

i need cash for driving lessons.. and then car insurance... ect ect.....

i think we always need a better job!

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
Oh I have a good enough job. They just can't make god damn payroll and since I'm in school and can only work part time that means I only get 4 hours a week.

I can't even pay my credit card bill on that [censored].

And the job market (at least for part time work) is pretty much nonexistent these days in the US.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
You have a credit card, and you are still in school?!!? eek

confused

Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
I'm 21 and in my junoir year of college (but my freshman year of my new major of psychology).

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
Just get a welder, some metal, and Kevlar! DIY is the way to go always. Although I think a welder might easily cost 250-300....

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
If a welder is that expensive it kinda defets the purpose though lol.

ShawnieGOLD Member
Captain Shawnie the Dreaded
126 posts

Posted:
Well it sure sounds like you're in a lousy situation. Of course, there is no way that we would ever be able to fully understand your position so we can't really tell you what to do. Too bad eh? But what we can do is help you brainstorm and then have a look at the options right?

So what do you think you CAN do to make it better? And thoughts of what you can't do pop up, put them in another list and come back to them later to see what could be done to make them doable.

What do you think?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Mug Muggers.

Loads of cash there I reckon smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."